Re: Game freezes in multiplayer

by MommaGoose2u

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game freezes in multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

While playing in multiplayer or group the game freezes but I can move momentarily. I am then teleported back to where I started, this is happening all the time now. This does not happen in local. What can I do to fix this issue?

Message 1 of 5 (981 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Have had similar issues in that me joining another player in their game or they join me that after a while the joining player will begin to lag often badly.  They will quit and join again and for a while go greatly but then start lagging again.  Have 2 computers at my house and when joining from these two never have a lag problem only when the other computer from another house joins.  Perhaps it is the computer speed or the internet connection.  I have cable with 100mps but the other computer has high speed phone line but it is much slower than mine.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,299 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Have had similar issues in that me joining another player in their game or they join me that after a while the joining player will begin to lag often badly.  They will quit and join again and for a while go greatly but then start lagging again.  Have 2 computers at my house and when joining from these two never have a lag problem only when the other computer from another house joins.  Perhaps it is the computer speed or the internet connection.  I have cable with 100mps but the other computer has high speed phone line but it is much slower than mine.

Message 2 of 5 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Trying to find an answer and came across this thread. I just joined Xbox gold just to play the multiplayer portal and I’m having issues. Seems I’m lagging so bad and I’ll try to run to the area to defend and it keeps “warping” me backwards. It’s taking forever to get anywhere during the mission and I keep getting killed out of nowhere. No one really knows what’s going on with this? I mean is it on my end or a server issue or something? Thanks!
Message 3 of 5 (882 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same thing here. XBox1.
Message 4 of 5 (867 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yea Xbox one here too. I noticed when playing multiplayer on the first plants vs zombies it works fine. Wish they’d fix this or provide some information as to what is causing it.
Message 5 of 5 (857 Views)