Frosty packs glitch?

by Girorosan

Original Post

Frosty packs glitch?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
I just bought the two packs that came in today but when I started the game up to see them, I never got them. Appaeartly other people had this problem too? I made sure if I bought and I did but still no packs. I was wondering if I can get some help Frown
Message 1 of 32 (2,808 Views)

Re: Frosty packs glitch?

★★★★ Novice
I got the zomboss one but never got the crazy Dave and paid for both
Message 2 of 32 (2,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I bought both of the add-ones but only got the plants. I tried everything but the zombie stuff just wouldn’t appear. I was sad because I really wanted to use toxic brains.
Message 3 of 32 (2,761 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same happened here, bought both packs got nothing, spent ages talking to Sony, have rebuilt data base and restored my licences, Sony day I have made purchases but there not linking with game. Nothing more Sony can do they said it’s a game issue. Getting help from EA is taking time and a pain in the butt.
Message 4 of 32 (2,721 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Ok so I just spent an hour talking to EA, absolutely no help at all, they tell me that is PSN fault as I bought the game from Sony they can’t help. If I had bought the pc version from origin then they would be happy to help. Thanks EA
Message 5 of 32 (2,716 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Really? I hope that's not what going to happen, I mean I can't even rebuy them if I wanted too. -sigh-
Message 6 of 32 (2,706 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well I asked Sony if they could remove the purchase so that I could try to buy again, they said they couldn’t. Will have to wait until Monday to see what Sony day next. Here is what EA said
Message 7 of 32 (2,697 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I just talked with Sony and they told me to talk to EA so who knows man :/
Message 8 of 32 (2,691 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You guys are having the same problem too,because im having the same problem and im really getting pissed because I spent 20 dollars on these pack.

Message 9 of 32 (2,647 Views)

★★ Novice
Similar issue here on xbox. Bought the frost deluxe pack with the main game and deluxe edition(not the frosty DLC). Everything is installed, but I receive nothing in my mail even after 3 days Frown
Message 10 of 32 (2,616 Views)