Final Golden Gnome Glitch XB1

by fantasyphil

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Final Golden Gnome Glitch XB1

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone, Myself along with some other people on reddit are running into an issue where even though we collected all 54 golden gnomes to unlock the secret, the game says we only have 53. When we go back through there is a silhouette around all 54 on the maps but the secret will not open. The gnome that seems to be glitched for a bunch of us on reddit is on the shelf directly right from the door. It is the middle shelf all the way to the right.

I am hoping to find a solution so I can continue my adventure through GW2. This has been really frustrating. 

Thanks!

-Phil

Message 1 of 57 (9,309 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Final Golden Gnome Glitch XB1

★★★★ Novice

Hey everyone, This worked for me so I want everyone else to try it as well. Start a PRIVATE (not solo or multiplayer) game on Great White North. Now go through and find the gnomes. The one where you have to fall off the edge into the cave was available for me to pick up. When I picked it up I got the achievement and the game said I had 54/54. Let me know if this work around fixes it! 

View in thread

Message 17 of 57 (14,431 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Having this issue too. There's a workaround (if you know the gnome you're missing and have 2 controllers lol)

Message 2 of 57 (9,212 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

what are you on? also where are the gnomes Standard smile I found 5 gnomes and two globes Frown

Message 3 of 57 (9,190 Views)

★ Apprentice

It Might be at the Great White North Map. I got it by making a SOLO game with Crazzy Difficulty and Speed Boost Modifier. At that point i could collect the Gnome.

Message 4 of 57 (9,187 Views)

Have you unlocked the achievement to collect all the gnomes?

Message 5 of 57 (9,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How?
Message 6 of 57 (9,172 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unfortunately I have Gotten all the Gnomes and have even opened the door, but the achievement is bugged.

Message 7 of 57 (9,167 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem. I am even doing all the steps you did! I am missing the 22nd Golden Gnome starting from the left.

Message 8 of 57 (9,144 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've gotten all 54 gnomes and it still says Im missing one more that's impossible cuz i retrace my steps three times please help
Message 9 of 57 (9,125 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem for me on XB1.  This is incredibly frustrating.  I went through all 54 again just to make sure and I Have them all.

Message 10 of 57 (9,102 Views)