Re: Each time I play with other players, my game turns extremely laggy.

by agentevil007

Original Post

Each time I play with other players, my game turns extremely laggy.

★★ Novice

Ok, so each time that I play pvzGW2 with other online players, it is extremely laggy, even though I have good connection. Any tips anyone?

Message 1 of 5 (797 Views)

Community Manager

@BBQcornboi Ok the attached photo made me laugh. I expected some sort of network graph Standard smile

As for your issue, can I check what platform you're on? Do you get the same experience in competitive and co-operative multiplayer?

There are a few steps on this page that can generally help with connectivity oddness: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 5 (755 Views)

★★ Novice
I play on Ps4, I did what the link said but still. I also play splitscreen with my brother, is that a cause?
Message 3 of 5 (726 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have gigabit speed (down/up) and yet I've been experiencing lag since I switched to the new provider. Downloading games has been fast, but it's the online gaming experience that is extremely lacking. Lag and disconnect on the PS4 and only disconnect on Xbox. It's not just this game either, I tried playing GW1 and it's the same. And every time I run a test, it comes out fine. Pinging reveals no time outs.

Message 4 of 5 (693 Views)

★★ Novice
same thing man
Message 5 of 5 (565 Views)