Re: Cannot start Trials Of Gnomus

by chuckynorry6654

Original Post

Cannot start Trials Of Gnomus

★★ Novice
I have the red key from the rainbow chest, and i got it before i got the key to unlock trials of gnomus, and when I walk up to the red door, It is still locked! I don't know what to do, please help!

Xbox One
Message 1 of 6 (1,464 Views)

Have you traded 25 gold stars with the seagull in town hall for the key to open up the trials?

Message 2 of 6 (1,454 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes, I have done that and I have completed the Trial of Recollection, The Red key is the one that is bugged
Message 3 of 6 (1,436 Views)

OK, I had to check the obvious first.  Any ideas to help this player, @EA_Darko?

Message 4 of 6 (1,421 Views)

★★ Novice
Also forgot to mention my gamertag is XxNoName2018xX, just incase it is needed
Message 5 of 6 (1,413 Views)

★★ Novice
Still haven't got the bugged key fixed yet, however as part of the Super Mix Mode, I got a free Blue key, which wasnt bugged, and I can't reopen the pack with the key because I opened more after I got it, I think it might be to do with the fact I got the red key before i I traded the 25 stars with the seagull, idk. Is there any bug fix that can be performed by an EA Employee, like giving me a fixed key or log into my account and refund the 50 Rainbow Star chest? If not, then thats fine, I will wait until the next Super Mix Mode.
Message 6 of 6 (1,366 Views)