Cannot Collect Golden Gnome in Rome Colosseum

by KingxxxGeneral

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot Collect Golden Gnome in Rome Colosseum

★★★ Novice

Hello, my son is playing this game on ps4, he has collected all the golden gnomes except this one on the edge of the colosseum. on the guides on youtube the players seem to be able to just jump up and simply collect it but for some reason when we try to do that we can get close to the gnome but the option to press circle to collect the gnome does not appear. i made a new account on the ps4 and tried to collect it in this account as well and it does not work either. any help please?

Message 1 of 14 (13,227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot Collect Golden Gnome in Rome Colosseum

★★★ Novice

Hi, we tried this and encountered the same problems, its like an invisible barrier in front of the gnome, very frustrating, anyway my son switched characters to citron and managed to roll in their somehow and got the gnome eventually, thx 4 ur time

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (13,158 Views)

All Replies

Set a private game to low gravity and super speed.  Super brainz should get up there no problem, I can also think of several other characters with movement abilities.  It is a slightly tricky one to get, you just need to keep trying.

Message 2 of 14 (13,169 Views)

★★★ Novice

hi, thanks for your response, i will try this later today, to see if it makes any difference, we can get up there close to the gnome but the option to collect it is not there. i will try again what u said and post back, thx

Message 3 of 14 (13,163 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, we tried this and encountered the same problems, its like an invisible barrier in front of the gnome, very frustrating, anyway my son switched characters to citron and managed to roll in their somehow and got the gnome eventually, thx 4 ur time

Message 4 of 14 (13,159 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

im having the same issues... ill try the citron see if it works for me

Message 5 of 14 (13,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem you already figured it out ??
Message 6 of 14 (12,834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Do you know how he got it, for me there is a barrier too
Message 7 of 14 (12,832 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, im not sure how he got it, but he used citron and just managed to jump up there and get it, its quiet frustrating, it should be fixed

Message 8 of 14 (12,809 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ahh i tried with a citron as wel with low gravity settings and in ball form i could pick it up, so weird other characters cant, thank you so much!!
Message 9 of 14 (12,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It works with a peeshooter too

Message 10 of 14 (12,349 Views)