Re: Cannot Claim Blue Community Chest Reward

by LilMissOlympus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot Claim Blue Community Chest Reward

★ Novice

Hi! I've only recently started playing the game on console, and this is my first commmunity event. I've completed my required 15 revives and got the email saying that I could claim the blue chest. However, when I go over to the chest, it's still locked. At this point in time, we're about three quarters of the way to meeting the first goal. I've restarted both the game and my console, as well as waited a few hours, but nothing's changed. Does the chest only unlock once the first community goal has been met, or is my game glitching?

Message 1 of 4 (879 Views)

Accepted Solution

Those mailbox announcements are pretty janky.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (830 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

COMMUNITY TOTAL:
At the moment that's the currently Community Total numbers, they're short for almost 167,000 revives overall, and first comes the Yellow Community Chest.. for the Blue one, we all need to make together 2 millions, which at this moment is too far away, so that's why is locked, your mail maybe told you that ''you can claim it'' just as reminder. And no is not glitching, watch the community meter, or visit: https://www.pvzgw2.com/community-challenge
so from there you can follow the current progress. Enjoy your gaming

Message 2 of 4 (853 Views)

Those mailbox announcements are pretty janky.

Message 3 of 4 (831 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yeah, this would do it. The notice was exactly the same as the one for yellow, only yellow is actually unlocked now. Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (823 Views)