Re: Can never play as plants.

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Can never play as plants.

★★★ Novice
I've unlocked multiple new plants, but I just can't use them ever except for garden ops, over the past 4 days I've played about 15 games and every single game was me as zombies, even when the round ended I was zombies again, next game guess what? Zombies again, I never get a turn as plants it's ridiculous and I'm losing interest in playing now.
Message 1 of 5 (1,069 Views)

You know you can swap teams?

Message 2 of 5 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah with a punishment of losing a load of coins, maybe if the game alternated teams on it's own that wouldn't even be needed

Message 3 of 5 (895 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

If playing alone and using AI and I start with zombies or plants It will usually stay with whatever I started with unless I return to home and manually change sides. It usually stays with the side I start with unless I deliberately change sides.  If I just change sides at the end of a game without returning home it also works and when playing only with AI I don't seem to lose any coins even if I do switch, and even if I do it is only for that game.  It will then switch automatically after the first time I manually switch.  If ranking up the characters the best game for single player is using the corn-cactus-peashooter plants against engineers zombies on Seeds of Time.  I takes me about 40 minutes average per character to go up 1 level.  This gives about $20,000 game coins plus $20,000 coins for ranking up per character level.  (Be sure to get the resurrections as that is the main way to get XP in the game.)

Message 4 of 5 (819 Views)

[ Edited ]

@cornflakegto wrote:

Yeah with a punishment of losing a load of coins, maybe if the game alternated teams on it's own that wouldn't even be needed

You only lose coins from time spent in game before swapping.  If you change teams at the beginning of the match, you won't lose anything.

I think you're just having some weird luck.  The game will often spawn you on the same side two or three times, but not as often as you're describing.

Message 5 of 5 (801 Views)