Re: 75k character pack is missing, and 15k/35k is not giving character pieces.

by SheriffKid1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

75k character pack is missing, and 15k/35k is not giving character pieces.

★★★ Newbie

In pvz gw2, My 75k character pack is no longer in the shop, and every 35k pack i buy does not have character pieces. I am still missing around 10 skins. Any clue as to why this is happening? I have opened over 20 of the same 35k pack and yet still no character piece. I have finished all skins from certain characters, yet am missing 2 from others. 

Message 1 of 9 (7,816 Views)

Accepted Solution

You can only get all rare and super rare character pieces from the 75k packs. There are legendary stickers which are very rare in the 15k and 35k packs. There is the computer scientist, toxic brainz, disco chomper, and iron citron. You can get the party legendary characters from infinity mode which are the corn, rose, citron, imp, pirate, and super barinz. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (8,760 Views)

All Replies

You can only get all rare and super rare character pieces from the 75k packs. There are legendary stickers which are very rare in the 15k and 35k packs. There is the computer scientist, toxic brainz, disco chomper, and iron citron. You can get the party legendary characters from infinity mode which are the corn, rose, citron, imp, pirate, and super barinz. 

Message 2 of 9 (8,761 Views)

★★ Novice

This response was totally unhelpful.  As the original post stated, the 75k character pack is no longer available, completely missing.  No character pieces are in the other packs any longer.  We have bought a zillion of them.  Not one single character piece.  We are still missing many characters, so how are we supposed to get them?

Message 3 of 9 (7,669 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

OP said he has around 10 characters missing, which corresponds with the amount of legendary characters there are. As such, (and as indicated by the fact that the response was accepted as a solution), OP was likely simply not aware that he/she had collected all he could from the 75K packs. Once you have collected all rare/super rare characters, there is nothing left to get from the 75K packs so they are no longer available to buy. The remaining 10 legendary characters are either only obtainable as a reward from Infinity Time or can very, very rarely be gotten from a 15K or 35K pack.

If you are indeed having a problem where there's rare/super rare characters left to get and you are not getting any stickers, then that's a different problem entirely. No need to call a response "unhelpful" when it was addressing a completely different issue Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (7,666 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah, I've got the same problem.  Meanwhile, my friend still has his 75K sticker pack.  What the heck is going on?

Message 5 of 9 (7,618 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

What's going on is that, as stated many times before in this thread, you probably have collected all characters except for the legendaries. The legendary characters can not and were not designed to be gotten from 75K packs, so since the 75K packs have nothing left to offer, they're no longer available so you don't waste your money and get zero stickers in return.

An easy way to verify is by going in the sticker book in either of your bases in the backyard battleground and seeing if all of the characters left to unlock consist of only 2 sticker parts and have 'legendary' as their rarity.

Message 6 of 9 (7,600 Views)

★ Novice

Okay, thanks for the explanation.  After reviewing my sticker book, the only characters that I'm missing are the Legendary ones.  I do have a sticker for one of the Legendary characters.  

Message 7 of 9 (7,567 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes I also didn't realize that only legendary characters are missing.

Message 8 of 9 (7,498 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Its because it wont let you sence you already have all the rare and super rare characters
Message 9 of 9 (6,705 Views)