Re: 遊戲BUG

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

遊戲BUG

★★★ Newbie

Product: 模擬人生4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? 中文(繁體)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? v1.13
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 奢華派對版升級、外出用餐、來去上班、吸血鬼、幼兒組合、都會生活、復古經典組合、生兒育女、冰酷廚房組合、快樂洗衣日、貓狗總動員
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 遊戲大約開啟2小時候,會開始出現這些問題
What happens when the bug occurs? 玩的時候,常常人物會停止動作,可是遊戲時間繼續跑,玩大概2~3小時開啟建造模式的時候,也需要等很久才會到建造模式,參加浪漫慶典,植物會跟建築物重疊,不能收成,其他動作也不能。 有時候建造模式的情況下選取物品,明明按一下方向,選取物品的個子卻跳了很多格,必須重開才能解決。 玩大約3小時後,讀取地圖需要很久。
What do you expect to see? 希望能改善讀取速度 人物常常停止動作,遊戲時間在動可以改正
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

玩的時候,常常人物會停止動作,可是遊戲時間繼續跑,玩大概2~3小時開啟建造模式的時候,也需要等很久才會到建造模式,參加浪漫慶典,植物會跟建築物重疊,不能收成,其他動作也不能。
有時候建造模式的情況下選取物品,明明按一下方向,選取物品的個子卻跳了很多格,必須重開才能解決。
玩大約3小時後,讀取地圖需要很久。

Message 1 of 2 (1,423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Hi @mackasasd 

At the moment the following languages are supported

I'm locking this for now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,412 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @mackasasd 

At the moment the following languages are supported

I'm locking this for now but please, feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages in the appropriate forum.

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center. Detailed instructions can be found here: Talk to us: How To Contact EA Help for Support

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (1,413 Views)