[xbox x] game crashes constantly (in various modes)

by jackcasper49

Original Post

Re: Madden 22 Crashes Constantly (Xbox Series X, Franchise)

★★ Novice

I am constantly having crashes as well. They occur randomly in any game mode in the game. Sometimes I can go an hour without crashing and sometimes it’s 5 minutes.

Message 31 of 643 (1,577 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I See the Crash in Offline Franchise coming. Before Game crash, i have Picture Issue, Pixel Issue and Freeze. Can't move or click. Seconds later total Crash.
Message 32 of 643 (1,556 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry My game crashes during MUT CONSTANTLY. Not just a game reset but literally shuts down the entire console and de syncs my controller. Very very concerned that madden will harm my console. No other application or process does this.
Message 33 of 643 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Also, I’ve reached out to EA help no short of 5 times to absolute crickets when inquiring on this. Console shut down and stonewall for communication is a petrifying concept for a typically loyal customer.
Message 34 of 643 (1,513 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Pre-ordered on Xbox Series X. Since day one, crashes in regular offline Franchise Mode. Seems to be getting worse. Crashes mostly in menus, but also in the middle of games occasionally. Usually crashes the entire system. It sucks. It's not playable for me right now. Cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. Still crashing.

Message 35 of 643 (1,488 Views)

★★ Guide
@chaddobox6 I've been a diehard and agree the lack of response is upsetting.
Message 36 of 643 (1,468 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have ALSO had every one of these problems.  This is not a finished game.  Why isn't EA being treated like Cyberpunk.  This should not be allowed to be sold until it is finished!  I want a refund!

Message 37 of 643 (1,431 Views)

★ Novice

Hahaha 

Message 38 of 643 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Novice

It keeps crashing during franchise during any of the menus, roster management, or staff upgrades. Anything franchise related on the series X is causing crashing. Not only does it crash the game several times, it also will sometimes crash the entire Series X powering it off. I'm in online franchise and so are others. Ive never had this big of a bug on any game let alone Madden and makes me sad as a loyal Madden player since 01

Message 39 of 643 (1,369 Views)

★★ Guide
@thatkid421 That pretty much is EXACTLY what's happening to me.
I have been a day one Madden customer every year since before the turn of the century (man I feel old). I've never had this poor of an experience day one or days in. It's incredibly disappointing. I had genuinely looked forward to this year based off the changes in the game, but I couldn't even enjoy any of it.
Message 40 of 643 (1,361 Views)