wrong price charged for cards

by eedddeeeeee

Original Post

wrong price charged for cards

★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OS Version Android 8.1.0
What is your Player ID? Jasle#5R7MtcQx
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Summarize your bug Daily cards level 3 (NORMALLY 3000c) shows for 1600c, but still charged me 3000c. I had 3508c and was going to purchase both level 3 cards. I purchased the first( had all leveled up and only waiting on that card to level) but when I returned to get 2nd card, noticed i was charged 3000 for the first, and now cannot get the 2nd.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OS Version Android 8.1.0
What is your Player ID? Jasle#5R7MtcQx
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Summarize your bug Daily cards level 3 (NORMALLY 3000c) shows for 1600c, but still charged me 3000c. I had 3508c and was going to purchase both level 3 cards. I purchased the first( had all leveled up and only waiting on that card to level) but when I returned to get 2nd card, noticed i was charged 3000 for the first, and now cannot get the 2nd.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 20 (771 Views)

Re: wrong price charged for cards

EA Live QV Team

Hey @eedddeeeeee thanks for reporting this. The team is aware and will be working on a fix! Also apologies for the difficulties you are having submitting the bug, will take a look into it. Thanks again. Standard smile

Message 2 of 20 (752 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Just send me the rockworm card I was going to buy and we will be even. You can compensate the coins, but that wont replace the card I was going to get and it is not available anymore unless I wait till the next time it shows up...
Message 3 of 20 (740 Views)

★★★ Novice

This happened to me as well.  Is there going to be a refund or correction for subtracting to much?

Message 4 of 20 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @braines1 and @eedddeeeeee, I don't have the power to compensate you but I suggest you contact our customer support through help.ea.com for this request. The team is aware of the issue and working on getting it fixed!

Message 5 of 20 (707 Views)

★★★ Novice

Round and round.  Ea.help sent me here. 

Message 6 of 20 (651 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @braines1 if you can PM me your case number, I can see if something can be done. Thanks!

Message 7 of 20 (635 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Mine is 47470162
Message 8 of 20 (625 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine is 

I told them to check the forum post.

Support responded and it was like 'I dont understand.'.

They are the ones that sent me to the forums in the first place.  Dumb

Message 9 of 20 (612 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same here... what I got as an answer...

Hello Jas,

Thank you for contacting EA help, my name is Harshit, and I'll assist you with your case today in Command & Conquer: Rivals.

I hope you're doing well, upon reviewing your case, I've gathered that you have contacted us in regarding unable to purchase an Item because it get refreshed from the shop. I can understand that must be very upsetting for you. Do not worry I will help you in all possible ways.

Jas, let me explain that it is an in-game mechanism and we don't have control over it. Believe me if that would have been possible from my end I would have gone ahead and done that for you in the very first place.

However, I would suggest you to wait maybe it get back to the shop.

I hope you can understand this.

This is to recap, you contacted us regarding unable to purchase an Item hence informed you that it in-game mechanism and we don't have control over it.

Should you have any further questions regarding this or any other issues, please do not hesitate to let us know
Message 10 of 20 (605 Views)