writing a book

by natashasophia

Original Post

writing a book

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get together, spa day, movie hangout, cats and dogs, city living, cottage living, discover university, eco lifestyle, get famous, blooming rooms, country kitchen, industrial loft, get to work, island living, seasons, snowy escape, dream home decorator, parenthood, strangerville, vampires, paranormal stuff, tiny living stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have the sim write a book and make some progress. Exit out of this and then come back. Hit resume writing and it will show as no progress having been made even if the book is almost done.
What happens when the bug occurs? Even if you are almost done writing a book, when you resume the book after exiting out, it shows that no progress has been made and you almost have to start completely over.
What do you expect to see? When resuming a book it should pick up at the progress the sim left it off at when they exited out of the activity.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't have any, sorry Frown But if you go into the game and try it out you'll see

Message 1 of 3 (525 Views)

Re: writing a book

Hero
@natashasophia What do you mean by existing out ? You leave the game/lot or just the interaction and then resume ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (497 Views)

Re: writing a book

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, if you are writing a book then I would like to share an fixgerald.com website with you which will help you with your book content. On that site, you can check your content for plagiarism. Because nowadays, everyone hates when you use other data to promote your book or steal someone else information for your own profit. Sometimes, there is plagiarism in your content even if you write it all by yourself. So, you should make sure that there is no plagiarism in your book content. I hope it will help you in writing your book and please don't forget to share your book with us after completing it.

Message 3 of 3 (419 Views)