by anti-loser1

Original Post

wrap editor bugs

★★★★★ Guide

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Decals on BRZ not lining up correctly
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Anti-loser1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11-03-2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use wrap editor on BRZ and check the window, top and rear decal placements
What happens when the bug occurs? the window decals don't go to the edge of the window. the decals on the truck are in the top section and don't line up right. the truck decals should be in rear with the bumper. by that i mean the backside of trunk not top as that should be in top (and it is)
What do you expect to see? Decals that line up and reach the edge of the section and in the right section
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

I first noticed this when i was editing decals on the rear bumper of the BRZ, i noticed that the decals did not extend to the upper part of the bumper, it did not even go past the license plate. i then checked the top section and found that if i moved it far enough over it would appear on the bumper near the license plate yet offset from the position it was on top. I also noticed that the decals don't fill the whole rear window as it had in Need for speed 2015

I did manage to get it looking the way i wanted it to but i required a little extra work to figure out how to line it up (the window decal didn't work out)

Message 1 of 14 (5,755 Views)

Re: wrap editor bugs

★★★★★ Novice

Have the almost exact problem with the BRZ.

Using the Rocket Bunny Spoiler which also colors the trunk makes it unavaible for decals in the same time.

Same goes for the Rocket Bunny Bodykit. You can't put decals on the front part anymore.

Goes with same reported bug i guess: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Decals-on-customized-parts-dissappear/m-p/6394454#M8

Message 2 of 14 (5,699 Views)

Decals not showing on fenders

★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Audi r8 v10, decal shows with standard front fenders on both fenders, on the nfs fenders it shows only on one side, and on the others it doesnt show the decals at all
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JarnoG99
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 8/11/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 19:55
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get audi r8 v10, put decal on fenders, change fenders
What happens when the bug occurs? The decals dont show
What do you expect to see? I expect the decals to show
Please select your region Europe

Loving the game so far
Message 3 of 14 (5,625 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I seem to have the same issue but with the S2000 on Origin. In this case, not only are the decals not lining up from body to bumper, but I also seem to have another problem where if the decal goes far enough back it would then appear misaligned in the front splitter for some reason.

Message 4 of 14 (5,638 Views)

Decal not showing correctly (Porsche GT3 RS custom left side skirts)

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Decals on GT3 RS left side are not correctly aligned with some side skirts
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Th3Mario
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/14/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:16 PM
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. get a porsche gt3 rs, move to garage 2. add a custom side skirt 3. add a decal on the left side part (which includes the left door) 4. move decal around the edges of the side skirt -> decal should not be visible correctly
What happens when the bug occurs? i was customizing my gt3 rs in the garage
What do you expect to see? the decals should fit correctly
Please select your region Europe

The pictures show the correct (right.PNG) and the wrong (left.PNG) decal behavior.

All the decals were copied from the right to the left side to make sure they are positioned the same.

Can also be reproduced with new decals on the left side.

Message 5 of 14 (5,595 Views)

Re: Decal not showing correctly (Porsche GT3 RS custom left side skirts)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

found another decal not lining up, this time on the Porshe Panamera Turbo look at the trunk lid, the green decal does not fill the whole trunk lid. i had to change my design to work with it

0011.jpg

Message 6 of 14 (5,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Also when trying to get decals to match the paint they are always off. Even if you go into advanced mode and adjust the numbers yourself they still come out quite a ways off and much more noticeable outside the garage
Message 7 of 14 (5,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Another one is on the ford forcus a section of the top near the spoiler does not have a decal, i had to change my design to work with it, (i added a white outline around it) also the window decal on the focus will put the decal on the spoiler as well. i will post a pic soon.0021.jpg

Message 8 of 14 (5,271 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Ford focus wrap editor bugs, window decals show up on spoiler0024.jpgalso area on top does not allow decal placement, that is an S shape decal that is cutoff0023.jpg

Message 9 of 14 (5,261 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Found another on the Nissan Fairlady. this one occurs when you use either the alchemist or liberty walk trunk lid. as you can see the decal is jagged. and unalligned

0036.jpg

Message 10 of 14 (5,128 Views)