Re: where are my other cards?

by eedddeeeeee

Original Post

where are my other cards?

★★ Apprentice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OS Version Android 8.1.0
What is your Player ID? Jasle#5R7MtcQx
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not forgetting all the cards from the cloning tubes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Clone something
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

1. This is the 2nd time I have put something into the cloning tube and it starts out saying 3 cards for red, but now only says 2. First it only gave me 2 rock worms, and now has changed how many scarab cards I will be getting...come on, I still haven't gotten my other rockworm card yet...
Message 1 of 7 (622 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's saying that I'll receive only 60 rhino cards,  but in the bottom right corner it says I should receive 90, something needs correcting,  either we need to receive the cards we should have got or the bottom right corner in the cloning lab needs fixed to what we are actually supposed to get 

Message 2 of 7 (599 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @eedddeeeeee and @Icarus1369,

When you are in the Cloning Lab, the bottom right has a visual bug that shows the wrong information - it states that the values are for the free and standard chamber; however, those values are only for the standard chamber. The team is aware of this issue and working to correct it as soon as possible.

Free Cloning Chamber will give you 60 common cards, 20 rare cards or 2 epic cards.

Standard Cloning Chamber will give you 90 common cards, 30 rare cards or 3 epic cards.

When you use the cloning chamber, it tells you the correct card values that you will receive.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Message 3 of 7 (583 Views)

★★ Apprentice

dont agree with that answer, but whatever. I know that when I started the tubes it even said then that 3 cards would be rewarded.  It didn't change to 2 units sometime after the the cloning started. Regardless, visual bug or not, if you are going to show the reward as 3, then you should reward 3 until the bug is fixed. You wouldn't want to pull into a gas station that says gas is 1$ a gallon, and fill up and then be told that it is really 10$ a gallon, that the price on the sign is a just a visual bug...

Message 4 of 7 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

In the lower right corner of the cloning chamber section it says the rewards are 90, 30, 3 for free and standard cloning chambers,  see pic

Message 5 of 7 (557 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah, that's the 'visual bug's they keep referring to...but there have been 2 or 3 updates since the cloning was enabled and it's still there. Someone isnt doing their job...and the rest are trying to BS their way thru the issue...
Message 6 of 7 (549 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Think I am up to 4 or 5 cards lost now...
Message 7 of 7 (547 Views)