weekly shipments problems

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Mobile Phone
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 853692719
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug So, it's been several weeks, and instead of this unbought gear and mod at the top going away, rather than buying what I don't want. IT COMES BACK EVERY WEEK.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Many customers are reporting the same problem in the Feedback Section of Forums. Please FIX ASAP
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Japan

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version IOS 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 853-692-719
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Not Changing: Unbought gear or mods in Weekly Shipments So, it's been several weeks, and instead of this unbought gear and mod at the top going away, rather than buying what I don't want. IT COMES BACK EVERY WEEK. Please Fix ASAP[img]https://us.v-cdn.net/6025736/uploads/editor/52/lja4jbw93os2.jpeg[/img]
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Many players are reporting the exact same problem of recurring gear and mods for Weekly SHipments.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Japan

image1.jpeg
Message 1 of 6 (508 Views)

Re: weekly shipments problems

But, I think if you buy it, it comes back also. That means it's not a "bug", it just means they keep restocking the store with the same item.

Or does it rotate if that item is bought?

I buy everything that costs credits from that store. The inventory is the same this week as the previous three, so not a bug.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 6 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Many have complained. It is a BUG. It should not be the same mod or g12+ salvage pieces at the top of Weekly Shipments for players week after week if they don’t buy it. These ar the top should change without needing to buy them for credits*
Message 4 of 6 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
These are for credits.

And you are incorrect in your assumption.
Message 5 of 6 (487 Views)

That's what I'm saying. I bought them, and the same thing came back when the inventory refreshed. It's by design that the store has the exact same thing in this week.

This is the longest run of unchanging weekly shipments. They are normally identical 2-3 weeks in a row. This makes the fourth week for these items.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (485 Views)