Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number irrelevant
Enter RAM memory size in GB irrelevant
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Practice Range
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) today
Summarize your bug Several weapons seem to be missing from the practice range (I think all the post-launch weapons), e.g. the Ross MkIII, the Ribeyrolles, and the ZK-something are ones that I looked for that I couldn't find.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the practice range, to the shooting range, try to select any of the above mentioned guns.
What happens when the bug occurs? The weapons are missing
What should be happening instead? All weapons should be available in the practice range (bonus points if all customisation options were available too).

Several weapons seem to be missing from the practice range (I think all the post-launch weapons), e.g. the Ross MkIII, the Ribeyrolles, and the ZK-something are ones that I looked for that I couldn't find.

Message 1 of 4 (287 Views)

Re: weapons missing from practice range

★★ Guide

No add on weapons have been added. Also the inability to change the specs on the gun to get a feel for how they alter performance is a large let down as well as not being able to practice long range sniping as the targets only go to 100 meters.

Message 2 of 4 (258 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@someguy12121, i believe they improved the practice range a lot since its release. However, these sugestions of yours and the improvement of AI aircrafts would bring the mode to a better level. It would be amazing to change specs of newly added weapons and vehicles, when purchasing/unlocking them.

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)

★★ Guide

@salomaogh wrote:

@someguy12121, i believe they improved the practice range a lot since its release. However, these sugestions of yours and the improvement of AI aircrafts would bring the mode to a better level. It would be amazing to change specs of newly added weapons and vehicles, when purchasing/unlocking them.

They have kinda, though It still is no where close to being like it was in BF4.

Message 4 of 4 (217 Views)