watch ad not working

by 84Saruman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

watch ad not working

★★ Guide

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug I just can't watch ad, thus being deprived of the respective rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to watch ad
What happens when the bug occurs? Black screen, then return to main menu or crash to desktop
What do you expect to see? the ad and after that claim the reward

I just can't watch ad, thus being deprived of the respective rewards

Message 1 of 10 (2,075 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: watch ad not working

Community Manager

@84Saruman 

I take it you've already tried restarting your device or reinstalled the app? 

*If you linked up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be saved when you re-install. If you play on guest mode though that progress is lost upon reinstalling.*

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,020 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@84Saruman 

I take it you've already tried restarting your device or reinstalled the app? 

*If you linked up to your account to Facebook/Apple/Google your progress will be saved when you re-install. If you play on guest mode though that progress is lost upon reinstalling.*

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,021 Views)

★★ Guide

You got it right

However, it appears that starting yesterday this is fixed now

Message 3 of 10 (1,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried to uninstall the app 20 times turn off my phone but it doesn't help I can watch ads only for a few random hours a day or one add after some random games I play on Android and tried from another phone, still didn't work please fix my account it's so frustrating and annoying for a player that put a lot of hours in to the game. This bug started with the new simulation series event.

Message 4 of 10 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue and they wont let me report the bug. Just sends me to this forum. Ive missed out on so many gems and gauntlets.

Message 5 of 10 (1,367 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@84Saruman i just fixed this problem yesterday.. what i did is to change the language.. go to setting and change the language. Before you do it make sure you remember the position of that language you presssed coz it will become different language so when yo go back to english language you will not be confused
Message 6 of 10 (1,282 Views)

Community Manager

@vmgonzales_0 wrote:
@84Saruman i just fixed this problem yesterday.. what i did is to change the language.. go to setting and change the language. Before you do it make sure you remember the position of that language you presssed coz it will become different language so when yo go back to english language you will not be confused

@vmgonzales_0 

Is there a specific language you switched it to before going back to English? Interesting workaround you found here.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 10 (1,260 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry No specific.. just change it.. what i did is i chosed the spanish language coz i understand few on their language.. someone commented that before but i ignore it but when i tried that yesterday it works. As of now i get back on english language to monitor if the adds will work again.
Message 8 of 10 (1,240 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry I tried but it did not work pls help me
Message 9 of 10 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry i tried but it didnot work please help me
Message 10 of 10 (1,055 Views)