Re: visual bug

by EA_Gunner

Original Post

Accepted Solution

visual bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Android Mobile - Galaxy A12
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 882-529-393
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Visual bug. Multiple instances of a light sabre animation were overlaying eachother during The Sith Triumvirate raid. The sabres belonged to the Sith Marauder unit during the first phase of the raid. During the enrage stage of the battle the sabre that the Sith marauder was holding had a second one being animated over the first when he was revived. The unit then attacked and the cluster of animated weapons followed and set into position from then on they remained there, a little off centre, continuing to spin. When attempting the fight with a new team the animated sabres persisted. They were even locked in place on the screen outside of the raid and were present across other areas of the game. Restarting the application resolved the issue.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Due to not being able to use the same team in the raid I have not been able to replicate the graphical anomaly and no similiar results with other characters so far. The first bout I used a team of [Boba Fet, Mandalorian, kuiil, IG-11, Greef Karga] In that order. The second team I used may have contributed to increasing the amount of sabre animations generated but were not the initial cause.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom

I had limited options for capturing this bug in action so the video is very grainy and out of focus but it does show clear enough the after effect of the bug persisting across other areas of the game. I hope it can be somewhat helpful.

The recording is hosted on my googledrive but if you need the raw video, it is 100mb and i'm not savvy enough with editing software to compress it down, however, I have it saved if it's prefered.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Z6gj4c2NyUk4CsEAAchCAkdkskTcCbp/view?usp=sharing

Message 1 of 2 (393 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce the issues in the past already multiple times but were unable to find the root cause for it. If you experience the issues again, try to force close the app and restart the game. It should remove the lightsaber.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (324 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the report. We attempted to reproduce the issues in the past already multiple times but were unable to find the root cause for it. If you experience the issues again, try to force close the app and restart the game. It should remove the lightsaber.

Message 2 of 2 (325 Views)