vince carter (ovr91) - turn back the clock monthly master - not upgradeable

by thalastg

Original Post

vince carter (ovr91) - turn back the clock monthly master - not upgradeable

★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
Summarize your bug vince carter (ovr 91) - turn back the clock monthly master - do not show up in sets to upgrade after claiming at campaign start
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? good question since i do not know why this card is not showing up for me but seems that it is showing for other players. installed version is the newest possible on the appstore (3.5.00). ios 11.4.1
What happens when the bug occurs? player is not upgradeable since it is not showing in sets/my items no matter if the card is in a lineup/bench or not.
What do you expect to see? after claiming the ovr 91 at the campaign start, i expect to see it in the corresponding sets to possible upgrades

the card (vince carter ovr 91) was claimed at the beginning of the 'turn back the clock monthly master campaign'. this card is able to be put in the lineup and on the bench but does not show up in the corresponding sets to upgrade nor in 'my team / view all items / players'. the campign is basically useless to play since there is zero progression possible

i deinstalled the game, deleted everything as far as ios let me, hard resetted the device and installed the app back again. it still does not show up.

appversion: 3.5.00

ios: 11.4.1

Message 1 of 7 (2,311 Views)

Re: vince carter (ovr91) - turn back the clock monthly master - not upgradeable

★★★ Apprentice

case closed for me, its fixed - to be honest, no clue what did the trick

if filing a ticket before posting here, a serverwide hot fix from ea or the other deinstall/reinstall did the trick

Message 2 of 7 (2,277 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got the same issue. None of the above solutions have done it for me. Still cannot upgrade the 91 ovr version.

Message 3 of 7 (2,221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.Vince carter not showing up in the add options.I tried reinstalling the game but it did not help

Message 4 of 7 (2,180 Views)

Community Manager

@AnugrahMT 

Do you have Carter submitted in a different spot for the campaign?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (2,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You have to take him out of ALL of your lineups. Not just the main one.

Message 6 of 7 (2,128 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Sparkypit3thanks for chiming in, it is and was always like this in ea games as far as i know. the player wasnt active in no lineup nor bench as i already explained the gentleman from the customer support in our lenghtly back and forth email correspondance. carter wasnt showing up nowhere - not in sets, not in my items list, nowhere.

thats why i was deleting the app, hard resetting the phone and finaly filing this bug report as the customer support suggested to do so and what lead me here in first place

Message 7 of 7 (2,112 Views)