by ZenithMermaid

Original Post

unkown red eyes with white scerela on child sim

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? vampires, get to work, and sbnowy escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? mess around with vampire eye colors on a child and it should appear at some point if it randomizes the eyes it wont work if it dont randomize it
What happens when the bug occurs? you see a red eye color with white scerela, basicly the one that comes with vampires but with a white scerela
What do you expect to see? the usual eye colors
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

is this some sort of removed eye color?red eyes

i've never seen this eye color

Message 1 of 4 (1,459 Views)

Re: unkown red eyes with white scerela on child sim

★★★ Guide

@ZenithMermaid  Do you maybe have CC eye swatches that don't show up in CAS? As in they're semi-broken and are only accessible through randomization, not by picking a swatch. I know that I have had eye colours like that in my game as CC, although I couldn't tell you which CC they were.

You could test by using the tray importer on that sim if you still have her, or if you didn't save her or don't have that program, but putting in your eyes one at a time and seeing if you have CC swatches.

Message 2 of 4 (1,418 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i know i dont have any custom eye colors atm

Message 3 of 4 (1,404 Views)

★★★★ Pro

It’s the evil clone eyes from Get to Work. If you make a clone of a sim, with the cloning machine from the Science career, there’s a chance that the cloning fails, which results in an evil clone who has these eyes.

Message 4 of 4 (783 Views)