by DeadlyDamios

Original Post

unable to kill architect

★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug during the fight with the architect after destroying the second conduit the third cannot be destroyed
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region Europe
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. N/A
What company provides your internet service? N/A
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? last step of journal misson making an impression, to note I used the second seismic hammer on the water
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? geforce gtx 960
Please enter memory size in GB. 16

during the fight with the architect I am able to fight it normally and it takes off and lands twice in the fight, when I come to destroy the third conduit I take its health bar down so it is empty but it does not destroy the conduit or appear to affect the architect in anyway Ive tried all kinds of weapons and powers and nothing is finishing the job, ive even tried loading from previous save and still no change I just keep burning more and more ammo into this thing and it wont die

Message 1 of 71 (38,171 Views)

Re: unable to kill architect

★★ Novice

I get this on Kedara.  Third leg's HP is down to zero, yet nothing happens - no chance to shoot the head, and it endlessly spawns remnant minions.

Attached screenshot taken through MSI Afterburner.  As you can see, the conduit HP bar is empty.

Message 2 of 71 (38,091 Views)

★★★ Novice

that is the exact same issue I'm having all graphics drives are up to date there is clearly a trigger not working in the games scripting, this is a pretty bad bug guys it needs addressing,

Message 3 of 71 (38,036 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Ok I've been trying to kill the 3rd leg on this architect for the last 15 minutes. It has 0 HP exactly the same as the guys are saying in this thread. I'm on Voeld. On Xbox One S, digitally installed regular edition. I've been recording clips for the last 15 minutes so I have 3 clips 5 minutes long with the leg on 0 HP and him just constantly spawning adds. I'm on Hard-core. Going to attempt to reload a checkpoint but it's not looking like it's gonna work according to the others in this thread. Having so much fun with this game but this is game breaking.
Edit- Uploading a clip to my OneDrive now, as soon as it's uploaded I'll add it to my comment.

File is far too large so hoping the link to my OneDrive works.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Aq2-jFdSN04g9n3Fcgw32DX54rUu
Message 4 of 71 (37,956 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Fixed it. I loaded my last manual save up, left the planet, went to the nexus, bought and sold some items, went and spoke to Sam and viewed a memory fragment and then went back to continue the mission. Went ahead with no problems I'm happy to report.
Message 5 of 71 (37,910 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Actually scrap that, now it's telling me to "follow scientists planned path" mission is now bugged and won't complete ffs. Fml.
Message 6 of 71 (37,907 Views)

★★★ Novice
Still trying to find a way to fix or finish this mission, I've tried brand new save games from a completely new profile and still the problem persists please look into this issue it's pretty game breaking and happening to several people across several different possible boss battles
Message 7 of 71 (37,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie
He wont even land for me. Took out two legs and now he is just flying above. Been at this for an hour and just as im about to finish him it pulls this.
Message 8 of 71 (37,804 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have to just keep letting it kill me and reload until it didn't bug. I also stopped using my most powerful weapon and switched to a less powerful one and as a last resort the last time I switched Jaal out of my party to see if that would help. That was the time it finally worked but I doubt my party was the issue. 

Message 9 of 71 (37,781 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree I doubt its to do with your party as I didn't have jaal at that point perhaps the high damage weapon is something to go on as when I attempted it I was using the black widow

Message 10 of 71 (37,763 Views)