Original Post

Accepted Solution

turn meter bar of the opponents' capital ship not visible on certain devices

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad Pro 12.9"
OS Version doesn't matter
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug headline is the best summary you'll get
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play a fleet battle on an iPad or other devices far away from ultrawide (iPads have an aspect ratio of 4:3)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country

There's not much else I can say. I can only see the enemy capital ship's tm bar on it's turn.

25751680-554F-4809-9517-9FE779EEF700-min.png

I think, I have noticed some attempts at fixing this, but instead of not being able to see the opponent's capital ship's turn meter, I wasn't able to see that of my own
Shifting all of the ships more to the left isn't a solution. The tm bars need to be adjusted or the whole thing has to be zoomed out.

Message 1 of 3 (433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: turn meter bar of the opponents' capital ship not visible on certain devices

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bl4ckDe4th88 and thanks for the report.

We have flagged this for review with the team now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (371 Views)

All Replies

Re: turn meter bar of the opponents' capital ship not visible on certain devices

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Bl4ckDe4th88 and thanks for the report.

We have flagged this for review with the team now.

Message 2 of 3 (372 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Note that this problem occurs with the Negotiator as an enemy capital ship. The turn meter bar is visible when the enemy Negotiator swings into view for one of its actions, but the TM bar disappears once again when the view swings back to have the two fleets in the center of the screen.

However, the TM bar is visible in normal battle when the enemy capital ship is the Executor.

As the original reporter noted, problem is specific to tablets (4:3 screen ratio or thereabouts). The TM bar for the Negotiator is visible on a phone display, which is much wider than a tablet display.

Message 3 of 3 (266 Views)