Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia 2080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32gb ddr 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? all
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) since the patch for the weapon
Summarize your bug tromboncino proficiency and mastery assignments arent unlocking for me and i have leveled the weapon to 10.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? as described in summary
What should be happening instead? give me the assignments as i would have already completed them as i do for each and every weapon.

tromboncino proficiency and mastery assignments arent unlocking for me and i have leveled the weapon to 10.

Message 1 of 10 (730 Views)

Re: tromboncino assignments arent unlocking

★★★ Apprentice

Did you receive the gun at rank ten like some of us did or did you get to actually level up the weapon from rank 0?

Message 2 of 10 (703 Views)

★ Apprentice
This also happened to myself, and it unlocked at level 10. All the assignments for that weapon are locked. I have a feeling the progress you made with the Commando Carbine has something to do with what level it unlocks at. In my case the Commando Carbine is maxed and i did all assignments.
Message 3 of 10 (684 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

just to amend this post. i havent received any of the skins for this weapon either i.e. predator or urban blue. i think this is a result of my weapon starting at the same level as my commando carbine when i unlocked it, which was 6 i believe. now that the weapon is level 10 i can either choose to play with the default skin or use company coin to buy a skin. i have also noticed that some of the scopes are wrong for this weapon as well i.e. 3x scope model marked as a 2x scope.

Message 4 of 10 (677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

similar issue here, though it started with level 0 for me and i already did all proficiency assignments, unlocked all predator and mint skins in the process, then leveled it up to lvl 10, and now no mastery assignments got available.

EDIT: actually it doesnt seem to have been leveled up correctly, i do not have any urban blue skins, but already have lvl 10... urban blue ones are greyed out and stated as required lvl 9, although the level tree is fully populated and there all urban blue skins seem unlocked :D

Message 5 of 10 (666 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve had the exact same as everyone else here, will it be fixed ? I couldn’t care at this point if the weapon was set to level 0

Message 6 of 10 (625 Views)

★ Guide

for me its fixed since yesterday, weapon kept lvl10 and the mastery assignments started appearing

Message 7 of 10 (614 Views)

★ Novice

For myself, I unlocked the gun at level 4, I carried on playing and got the proficiency challenges when I was around level 9 and the Matery challenges a few hours after maxing our, I think it’s the number that’s glitched, just carry on using the weapon and you should unlock them

Message 8 of 10 (608 Views)

Community Manager

@necropxhyte wrote:

for me its fixed since yesterday, weapon kept lvl10 and the mastery assignments started appearing

The team is still investigating this, however in order to receive the Rank 10 M28 Tromboncino weapon items you need to NOT leave the match and complete the round.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 10 (602 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@necropxhyte wrote:

The team is still investigating this, however in order to receive the Rank 10 M28 Tromboncino weapon items you need to NOT leave the match and complete the round.

as i said, it is fixed for me already, and i always wait until the end of the round (except when having crashes that still happen about 1x every 2 weeks), and i must have already reached lvl10 several days ago because ive been using the m28 constantly, but on thursday suddenly i received the first mastery assignment as well as all urban blue skins at once upon logging in, meanwhile all gold ones as well and no masteries available anymore.

Message 10 of 10 (585 Views)