Re: trick or treat cauldron pack

by givememore86

Original Post

trick or treat cauldron pack

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy
OS Version Android
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) N/A
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy the trick or treat package. Place cauldron on table it won't go on table counter or anything else other than the ground.
What do you expect to see? To be able to place my purchased coldren anywhere I like. For example: table, countertop, coffee table or anywhere else you can place decorative items.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Screenshot_20191004-102111_The Sims.jpgthe image on the right is the purchased item in question. I'm only able to place it on the floor, inside or out of the house. The Cauldron on the left that I got through the trick or treat event can be placed anywhere I like.

Message 1 of 4 (438 Views)

★★★ Pro

Not to be rude, but are you working on this?

Message 2 of 4 (411 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 

Found this screenshot from last year. 

The cauldron could only be placed on the floor, but we still don't know if it's supposed  to be like this or if it's a bug. Standard smile

SmartSelect_20181027-080743_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 4 (391 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat thank you, and that Day of the Dead makeup looks good, and you sold me on that pack when it comes out again. ♥️
Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)