traya lead vs nighsisters in GA

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks
OS Version Bluestacks 4.60.2.1001
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 568-875-498
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug During my last fight in Grand Arena, I used Traya vs enemy Nightsister team. I have all abilities on Traya Maxed, did Traya Lead, Nihilus, Thrawn, Royal Guard and Darth Maul as my team. The enemy team would stun my sith player (Nihi in particular), and Traya's lead would not dispel it at the start of the turn, causing my player to lose their turn. Enemy team was Mother Talzin Lead, Old Daka, Asajj Ventress, Zombie and Nest.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play grand arena match with teams listed above, see that debuffs are not being dispelled as they should be with Traya's ability.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

During my last fight in Grand Arena, I used Traya vs enemy Nightsister team. I have all abilities on Traya Maxed, did Traya Lead, Nihilus, Thrawn, Royal Guard and Darth Maul as my team.

The enemy team would stun my sith player (Nihi in particular), and Traya's lead would not dispel it at the start of the turn, causing my player to lose their turn.

Enemy team was Mother Talzin Lead, Old Daka, Asajj Ventress, Zombie and Nest.

Message 1 of 4 (438 Views)

Re: traya lead vs nighsisters in GA

Hi @Sleepybear84 and thanks for the report!

One of the effects of Plague (a debuff inflicted by Mother Talzin) is that while a character has Plague, their other debuffs cannot be removed. So if they have Plague at the beginning of their turn, Traya's zeta unique ability will be unable to remove debuffs like Stun.

I hope this helps!

★ Apprentice
Nihilus remained stunned when at full health without plauge.
Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)

Was Traya still alive at the time? It's not her Leadership that cures the stuns, but her unique ability, and that is only active when she is alive.