Re: too much glare

by AU-MoreDragons

Original Post

too much glare

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug i can't see anything.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play game, wait for sun to come out, double up with a sunny and slightly foggy day.
What happens when the bug occurs? can't see
Please select your region Australia
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1070gtx
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8-16gb

can't see! too much glare! 
no fix in settings!

Message 1 of 4 (954 Views)

Champion (Retired)

What settings have you tried sofar? I personally have changed quite a bit of settings to enhance the total picture to my liking. : Disable ambient occlusion, motion Blur etc and keep brightness at 50% then make sure the monitor brightness is not set too high and in most scenes you should be able to tell what you are looking at about 70% of the time. The other times you will just have to make due with the lack of feedback you get from your sight. How ever inconvenient this might be to us. Partially this is how the game has been designed and will not be altered much further by the game developers themselves this will be done over the years by the Nvidia / DirectX packt's 3D-guru's?

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 4 (921 Views)

★ Guide

turn the brightness down maybe? not exactly sure.

Message 3 of 4 (916 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yeah i've turned brightness, saturation and contrast down on my monitor since - still tho, sometimes getting rounds or servers with waaayyyy too much glare / brightness. maybe bug? not sure Frown

Message 4 of 4 (881 Views)