tiny household photos. adjusting UI doesn't fix! +others.

by Sprinkles91xo

Original Post

Highlighted

tiny household photos. adjusting UI doesn't fix! +others.

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cottage living, eco lifestyle, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get together, get to work, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, paranormal, nifty knitting, tiny living, laundry day, backyard, movie hangout, cool kitchen, spooky, perfect patio, luxury party, holiday.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? entering the game into live mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The first is the UI scale being really tiny for the family household photos, listed in the bottom left hand corner. all of the pictures for the household sims are really tiny. im horrendously near sighted, so this is especially frustrating as adjusting the UI does not effect the household photos. the second would be my sim thinking her default outfit is her swimwear and changing into it constantly! even though i do not have autonomy on for selected sims, and its winter. no options show for the pizza delivery girl at all after ive taken the pizza, so i cannot interact w her or tip her..she just stands there until she gets tired. my cursor lights up her sim, and i can hear me making the click noise in game. that is allStandard smile
What do you expect to see? normal sized ui household photos like before the emergency patch update, i feel like it meddled with a lot and its made things more difficult. first thing i did notice was that my game was more laggy after the update when i didnt change anything. also my sim not just autonomously switching to her swimwear when that is set to off, its winter, and it doesnt matter weather shes inside or outside and how cold it is. its normal temp in my home and she still does it. my game went from slight lag, to a grab-stall for 3 seconds-catch-catch-release. every time i try to move, about 90% of the time, especially when in live mode. i tried removing the water wheel in cottage living, and all moving parts on my lot like fans.. it didnt seem to really help anything. my game worked fine enough before the update. i also tried removing all of my mods with no change. the live mode cam is the worst, and i even resulted to living alone with no pets to see if maybe that was effecting my lag times but that wasnt it either. i have an updated graphics card, and ample ram and it just lags no matter what.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the emergency patch update that fixed zoomers delivery woman.

autonomously switching to swimsuit constantly no matter what. tiny ui household photos.

Message 1 of 1 (146 Views)