Hit reg issues again

by SpaceHamster1991

Original Post

Hit reg issues again

I am getting no regs every game. Please fix this

Message 11 of 25 (519 Views)

Re: Hit reg issues again

@SpaceHamster1991 I have gotten no regs on the first couple shots of every single weapon I've fired. Hit animation on shield with no damage. It is like season 1 hitreg issues all over again.
Message 12 of 25 (515 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SpaceHamster1991 Yeah its awful, my kd's been affected heavily as always cause the start of every season is ALWAYS garbage for the servers. You know what is still consistent though bro? The TRASH SBMM.
Message 13 of 25 (504 Views)

@MoNosDirtyGaming Too be honest, it doesn't seem as bad as before. Still some sweats, but not a total sweat lobby like before. That's been my experience so far.
Message 14 of 25 (493 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SpaceHamster1991 Lol every team I come up against is an apex predator, has 20k+ kills, 20 kills badge and the 4k damage badge. I can knock two but end up getting knocked by the third, (who is 1 shot most of the time) then BOTH of my teammates get downed by the last dude, Sometimes the guns feel nice as hell, other times I miss half my shots, might be time to just quit this game for a while for me, I hate slow teammates, and I hate slow updates, and this is going to take half a season to fix, just like last season and the season before that.
Message 15 of 25 (489 Views)

Re: This patch introduced so much No-regs (Video proof)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@BabbediboopiTheir packet loss is always on 2% trust me lol

Might as well just rename it to "2% Servers"

Message 16 of 25 (404 Views)

@MoNosDirtyGaming Probably. Especially with the devs working from home.
Message 17 of 25 (481 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@SpaceHamster1991 My speciality is technology, things like team speak give the exact same environment as work. Things only slow down if they want them to slow down.
Message 18 of 25 (476 Views)

@MoNosDirtyGaming They've always been slow though. It's their policy. They only release like two patches a season lol
Message 19 of 25 (448 Views)

Hit reg, disconnect and lag

★ Guide

This is the worst state for these 3 things in apex since its first fee months. Absolutely horrible

Message 20 of 25 (394 Views)