the updated simulation lag made my game worst

by chillaxbruhz

Original Post

the updated simulation lag made my game worst

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of It
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you press the 3x speed button
What happens when the bug occurs? It's very laggy and the audio is like repeating the 1 second of it.
What do you expect to see? A smooth gameplay without lagging. i have a good pc it can run sims 4 in 145+ fps in max settings in the previous patch and now it's 16 fps in the latest patch. It wasn't like this in the previous patch. I had a smooth gameplay until you guys tried to fix the simulation lag and it just made it worst.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It wasn't like this in the previous patch. I had a smooth gameplay until you guys tried to fix the simulation lag and it just made it worst.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of it
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? When i press 3x speed button and in the loading screen.
What do you expect to see? I want a smooth simulation wit out lagging and have a repetitive audio. it wasn't like this in the previous update.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. it wasn't like this in the prevous patch. it was the latest patch for sure.

when i fast forward to 3x speed, the audio is glitched out like a broken cd that the audio is repetitive and the screen froze then come back again. My PC is good, i can play the sims 4 in 145+ fps and now it's keeps going to 16 fps until it freeze and come back again. i hope you guys see this and fix it.

Message 1 of 4 (704 Views)

Re: the updated simulation lag made my game worst

★ Apprentice

My game lag is worse since the update too. Only my issue is when I enter or exit build/buy mode. The game is incredibly laggy. I can temporarily fix it by opening up the option tab then closing it. The lag keeps coming back though each time I enter buy/build. This happens on old and new saves. 

Message 2 of 4 (620 Views)

★ Guide

My game is also lagging worse since the update that was supposed to have helped. I am on Windows PC. No mods or CC, never have used.

Message 3 of 4 (616 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I had not experienced what people called "simulation lag" until the last patch (which was supposed to fix the problem). Now my sims spend lots of time standing without doing anything between actions. This game is umplayable right now. 

Message 4 of 4 (560 Views)