Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? trail by fire
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? none
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5/25/2019
Summarize your bug commandeered challenge bugged out and reset the challenge from big machines after being completed from getting the challenge done back to commandeered and then locked it at 999% and will not go any higher then that and locking me out from recompleting other challenges for the Boys AT Rifle. and now am feeling completely cheated out of all the stressing hard work I put in to the challenge and being soo close to completion. please help me
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk maybe scan my challenges and see if there already done on your main hub or try resetting it for me again and see that helps please.
What happens when the bug occurs? I jest finished "big machines" and then quite out of the game early only to fined the challenges reset back to "commandeered" and I try closing the game and re opening it only for no luck and then try to redo the challenges only to find it is now locked on "commandeered" and at 999% and nothing will bring it to the full 1k and am now unable to do any of the other challenges that fallows it and am locked out from getting the gun.
What should be happening instead? i shoulda got the "Boys AT rifle" when completing the "big mechines" challange

please help the trail by fire challenge bugged out reset it self from "big machines" back to "commandeered" and locked its self at 999% and wont go higher and wont let me recomplete it.

Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

Re: the trail by fire challenge for the Boys At Rifle bugged and reset

★ Novice

yay idk if youre team fixed it or it fixed it self but I was able to finish the challenge now thank you!

Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)