Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Speakers are not synchronized

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Installing more than one speaker in any nightclub
What happens when the bug occurs? A different song is played on each speaker
What do you expect to see? That if you put more than one speaker you will hear the same song in all the speakers
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hi!

The metal music of the game, the speakers are not synchronized like the others. If you put more than one speaker you hear different songs.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 7 (3,044 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Speakers are not synchronized

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as the issue it was reporting was decided to be functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide.

Thanks!

EACade

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (1,201 Views)

All Replies

S-Pop Wall Speakers not playing the same track on Community Lots

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.96.397.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? EPs - Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, High School Years, Growing Together GPs - Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Parenthood, Dream Home Decorator SPs - Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky, Bowling Night, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal Kits - Throwback Fit, Fashion Street, Carnaval Streetwear, Pastel Pop, Little Campers
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Thrift and Bubble Tea Store lot (or Café) and add S-Pop wall speakers. Then simply visit the lot with your sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you play on the lot, every single S-Pop wall speaker (and maybe some other wall speakers as well) you've placed plays a different music track simultaneously - even those that are literally next to each other in the same room. The cacophony is unbearable, I've created a lot with with two floors - just one room except for the toilets but I haven't placed the wall speakers there. Each wall speaker on each floor /I've placed like 12/ had the same issue and even after deleting every single one except two, the issue persisted. I can't use S-Pop wall speakers on this lot because of this which is annoying. I tried to make another Thrift and Bubble Tea lot and had the same issue. I'm also experiencing another problem on this lot - some wall decor counts as a wall speaker (f.e. neon signs, paintings, most posters, etc.). So I placed like 12 wall speakers but according to the requirements for the lot, I had like 40. That's why the lot still functions even after deleting every real wall speaker. Edit: It seems like the first issue with S-Pop wall speakers also happens in cafés (I tested it) and maybe on other lots as well.
What do you expect to see? 1) Every S-Pop wall speaker on the Thrift and Bubble Tea Store / Café lot should play the same music track. I would like to use wall speakers on these lots but I can't. 2) Wall decor shouldn't be considered wall speaker on the Thrift and Bubble Tea Store lot's requirements.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

1. The only mod I was using is the MC Command Center. After this experience, I removed it from the Mods folder and even after that, I still had this issue.
2. I started playing The Sims 4 again just recently and I bought some new packs - f.e. High School Years. That's why I can't tell you after which patch the issue appeared. I tried creating my own Thrift and Bubble Tea Store for the first time this month.

Message 2 of 7 (2,325 Views)

Re: Wall Speakers on the Thrift&Bubble Tea Store lot not playing the same tr

★ Apprentice
@Maljian Once happened the same on my game and to resolve I just removed all the wallspeakers, reloaded the lot and replace the wallspeakers.
Message 3 of 7 (2,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@icealix Yeah, I've tried this and it didn't work for me unfortunately. Frown I even saved the lot, replaced the one already in the world with it, removed the wall speakers and it was still happening. T-T Which is a shame because I feel like S-Pop suits the lot the most. But thank you for your advice anyways. C:

Message 4 of 7 (2,285 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Maljian Hey, there was already a bug report. Somebody else made it, your thread was merged (not by me) Could you click metoo on the first page?
Message 5 of 7 (2,154 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Done, thank you for informing me. :3 @gooochyeee 

Message 6 of 7 (2,133 Views)

Re: Speakers are not synchronized

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as the issue it was reporting was decided to be functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide.

Thanks!

EACade
Message 7 of 7 (1,202 Views)