the sims body out of shape

by unicorn_vdb26

Original Post

the sims body out of shape

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1931461020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? i have them all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When i go to cas if i click the wardrobe of just click cas to make a sims. i notice that on the male side of cas that some of the clothes are a strange shape of the body or the body is out of shape. whenever i've tried to change the sim body it seem to get worst. then i can't get the body back in the same way.
What happens when the bug occurs? if i click on any of the male cas clothing for male sims, i've notice it changes the sims body or the sims body look different in the clothing.
What do you expect to see? that the body will be the same when i've chosen a different outfit and will not change
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims 4 _picture 1.jpgthe goth picture.png06-10-22_12-05-50 PM.png11-18-22_11-23-53 PM.png11-18-22_11-26-34 PM.png

please look into this. if you see what i see on the sims male chest is not the right way . the male sims chest is more on the right side than in the middle. it doesn't matter if i choose anything top of the male cas.

Message 1 of 2 (929 Views)

Re: the sims body out of shape

★★ Apprentice

I'm having some trouble understanding what the issue is, but I may not be understanding you correctly. I looked at the pictures and they seem normal to me. Are you saying that when you put certain clothes on your sim, it is changing his body shape? There are some clothes in CAS that are supposed to look baggy and loose-fitting, and other clothes are supposed to be tight.

In the first picture you included, you drew an outline of your sim and his clothing with red lines. Near the top of his pants there is a part on both sides that sticks out a little, but that is just the shape of the thick pockets on the pants. It's not your sim's body shape changing. When you change his clothes and then take them off without changing his body shape, does his body stay the same?

Message 2 of 2 (759 Views)