Re: the game shows me as a 0 power ranger

by JoninX970

Original Post

the game shows me as a 0 power ranger

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (Gigabyte)
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) everyday
Summarize your bug when i'm in the expedition screen, the game shows me as a ranger with 0 power, when i change my banner, it shows me as my actual javelin with my actual power, but once i enter forge or launch a mission, my banner disapears and the game shows me again as a ranger with 0 power in a amission the game will shows me as either a ranger with 0 power or another javelin with a random power
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go in the expedition screen or in a mission
What happens when the bug occurs? read earlier explanation
What should be happening instead? it should shows me in the expedition screen and in a mission as my actual javelin and my actual power

eee

Message 1 of 6 (703 Views)

@okazerker  If you search the forum you will see a few posts on the subject...... It's a bug with the guild App.... the only way to get your visual back is to quit your guild and reset your banner.

Considering the importance of a visual bug like that I doubt it will be fixed.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 6 (662 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Valhalla-strider myself and a few others I know had this issue, we all left the guild reset the banner then rejoined the guild and it has worked for all of us.
Message 3 of 6 (624 Views)

@MaddMardiggan  good to know... Thanks for the info 😀

Message 4 of 6 (612 Views)

★ Apprentice

@okazerker 
Just because it's a visual bug, doesn't mean it isn't a high priority. While there are certainly other issues with a higher priority, it's a fairly important visual bug.

1. Banners are visual rewards in this game, especially for the Seasonal Events. What point is there to them if you can't see/use them?

2. Having to quit your guild, rejoin it, just to be able to see your own Power Level and banner, and not being able to change said banner again without breaking it - is troublesome.

3. AMost importantly, this is a game whose revenue stream relies on cosmetics....and if the cosmetics don't work......well,....noone wants to buy a broken product.

4. Others in your group - especially when not using a mic- not being able to see your power level before launching an expeiditon, is annoying because some players, like myself, play a particular Javelin depending on what the rest of the team plays. Prior to our increases in Power Level, this was a crucial component of succeeding in GM3 at least in the earlier days. You needed a diverse group of Javs to succeed.

Message 5 of 6 (593 Views)

@MaddMardiggan  @okazerker  I learned that after leaving the guild and fixing the banner you can re join your guild and the bug won't be back..... so I suppose it solves it. I agree with the achievement point showing your banner and level and it was a pity to leave your guild for it to show but now you can have both Large smile

Message 6 of 6 (583 Views)