Accepted Solution

the Honor Valley Dam landmark.Landmark not Unlocking + no Reward

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Challenge > Exploration > Bastion Regions > Valley of Trasis Exploration the Honor Valley Dam landmark.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug im hunting down all the land marks in Valley of Tarsis and i did not get the Honor Valley Dam landmark. i have taken it but do not know when. think it was the beginning of the game release. i have the land mark on my map but have nog got it in my Completion traker of the part of the map.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? noting
What should be happening instead? I would have complitet the Valley of Tarsis Exploration Challenge

im hunting down all the land marks in Valley of Tarsis and i did not get the Honor Valley Dam landmark.
i have taken it but do not know when. think it was the beginning of the game release.
i have the land mark on my map but have nog got it in my Completion traker of the part of the map.

Message 1 of 2 (36 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: the Honor Valley Dam landmark.Landmark not Unlocking + no Reward

★★★★ Novice
I've found a solution. create a new pilot and play from the start until the point where you'll unlock Freeplay for your new pilot. Go to wherever landmark/region/etc that is bugged and 're-explore' it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (29 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: the Honor Valley Dam landmark.Landmark not Unlocking + no Reward

★★★★ Novice
I've found a solution. create a new pilot and play from the start until the point where you'll unlock Freeplay for your new pilot. Go to wherever landmark/region/etc that is bugged and 're-explore' it.
Message 2 of 2 (30 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help