Re: texture rendering

by coldxzera

Original Post

texture rendering

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug hey when i load the game there is no 3d models not in the menus not it the inspect of charecters and not in the the game i can see HUD weapon bar mini map but no 3d models all blurry back screen or in game only a blue sky
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? 0MiD-NR
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
In what game mode did the bug occur? Arcade Mode
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing i just cant see 3dmodels walls players ground only ablue clody sky
What do you expect to see?
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1050Ti

already tried new installation repair and updating every single driver.every thing is fine in other games like battlefield 1 look at the background in the file i uploaded

Message 1 of 4 (636 Views)

Hello @0MiD-NR this looks pretty weird.

Could you provide a Dxdiag with your next post? That is basicly a summary of your PC components and drivers, so we can take a look at the specs and see if something seems to be off. 

Here is a link how to make such a thing: https://help.ea.com/en/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Also quick question, does this only happen in the menu? Does this also happen if you play galactic assault? If so, could you provide a screenshot from in-game how that looks?

Thanks!

Message 2 of 4 (558 Views)

★★ Novice
@DYSPROssium i have having the same issue. any fixes please?

Message 3 of 4 (503 Views)

Community Manager

@coldxzera 

If you're still having some trouble with this can you upload your PC specs via a DxDiag?

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Texture rendering issues like this can usually be tied to an outdated video card of a system being below system specifications for the game. If you've done any specifics steps to try and fix this (ex: Reinstalling) please let us know what you've done. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (420 Views)