Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? iKy3
Date/time issue occurred Aug 12
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Draft Champions
Summarize your bug I don't really feel as if it is necessary to go really in-depth on this forum, however, basically i lost content in game due to a disconnection issue that was worth an abundance of time/money. I have been reaching out to EA's chat support system and spent hours talking to them explaining the case. I was just informed by a different customer service rep that any type of reimbursement on the game is impossible. With this being said, the issue was an EA issue and I stream so I have the evidence needed. The disconnection issue occurred and I got an error message that said "No Progress was Saved and all Items would be kept." so with this being said, do you think filing a civil law suit is the only way to fix this issue? The filing fee in my state is relatively cheap and I have a great friend that is a lawyer so the fees would be excluded. it's really not even about the money to me, its more about the principle of the issue. The support system for EA is exceptionally bad. Any advice?
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Mut drafts
What happens when the bug occurs? Error message claiming no game progress was saved and items would be kept.
What do you expect to see? The items i spent an abundance amount of time completing back in my inventory.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

don't really feel as if it is necessary to go really in-depth on this forum, however, basically i lost content in game due to a disconnection issue that was worth an abundance of time/money. I have been reaching out to EA's chat support system and spent hours talking to them explaining the case. I was just informed by a different customer service rep that any type of reimbursement on the game is impossible. 

With this being said, the issue was an EA issue and I stream so I have the evidence needed. The disconnection issue occurred and I got an error message that said "No Progress was Saved and all Items would be kept."  

so with this being said, do you think filing a civil law suit is the only way to fix this issue? The filing fee in my state is relatively cheap and I have a great friend that is a lawyer so the fees would be excluded. it's really not even about the money to me, its more about the principle of the issue. The support system for EA is exceptionally bad.

Any advice? 

Message 1 of 11 (852 Views)

Support System for Items lost due to Ea Issue/Bugs/etc

★★★ Novice

I just want to post this for the players that lost items due to a bug in Madden 20. I have seen several post in both sections of the forums. 

It is impossible for EA to give any type of reimbursement for items lost due to a bug or whatever the issue may be. I have talked to multiple agent and was explained that I pretty much wasted my time and money and that there is nothing they can do. I just wanted to post this so nobody else waste there time.

Attached is screenshot

Message 2 of 11 (808 Views)

Re: support system/lost content

★★★ Newbie
@Elrxd same thing here after days talking to EA help n them saying they can help me. then today i call nothing i can do about a crash in the game ??? well it cost be alot soo how is that possible
Message 3 of 11 (834 Views)

Re: support system/lost content

★★★ Novice

Im not sure, however, I know the staff on here claims to reach out to the help support team for a type of reimbursement for the bug. Just trying to save people some time. Sucks paying 60$ for a broken game.

Message 4 of 11 (826 Views)

MUT DRAFT IS BROKEN/EA SUPPORT IS BROKEN

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? iKy3
Date/time issue occurred All the time
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? MUT Draft Champions
Summarize your bug This has happened to me around 25 times, I've lost around 300,000 coins, 250 trophies, 20 hail mary packs, 20 MID packs, and 10 red-zone packs. I'll include a video just to show exactly what is happening. Basically, you're in queue for draft champions and then you get an error message saying there was an issue, and no rewards would be lost. However, you will lose your rewards, and not only that there is nothing you can do about the issue. I have screenshots of how broken EA support system is. I was told there was nothing they can do, and the issue would only be resolved if it was happening to more players, even with the video proof. I was told also, if there was compensation for it, then every player would get the rewards. Basically, my individual case did not matter, and even with video proof and the issue is an EA issue, there was nothing they could help me with. Insane. This is just a warning for anyone that wants to purchase this broken game, or those who think they want to play Mut draft, don't play, its broken, you will lose your items due to an EA issue and they do not care. They will not fix it.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play Mut draft.
What happens when the bug occurs? error message that says the result and coins for this game will not be recorded but they are.
What do you expect to see? 300,000 coins, 250 trophies, 20 hail mary packs, 20 mid packs, and 10 red-zone packs, and the bug to be fixed.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 5 of 11 (878 Views)

Re: MUT DRAFT IS BROKEN/EA SUPPORT IS BROKEN

★★★ Novice

This agent "Fixed" my issue by asking me to run a outrace test.

Basically, there is nothing they can do for lost compensation even if its an EA issue. They're trying to bypass the issue to something on our end, this is there protocol. The support system is comical. Okay, so what about the message i got that said no coins would be lost? Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 3.21.14 AM.png

Message 6 of 11 (851 Views)

★★★ Novice

Let this be a warning to any individual thinking they can play ultimate team, this will happen, you will lose your coins, and ea will not fix it. 

Message 7 of 11 (850 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 8 of 11 (845 Views)

★★★ Novice

Even though there is a clear video saying no rewards will be lost

"Kyle if the issue will be from our end and if there will be any sort of compensation it will be given to all players please do not worry about it"

Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 1.55.10 AM.png

Message 9 of 11 (842 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @Elrxd 

Here is the reward structure for Draft games from the official site.

https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/madden-nfl-20/news/gridiron-notes-7-24-mut

Based off the video you sent to us, the correct rewards were given based off the amount of wins you had. It's very unfortunate there was a connection error during your draft match (outside of your control) which resulted in lesser rewards than what you were going for, but our staff is not able to grant an compensation for connectivity issues. We'll do what we can to help keep you connected in game and notify the Madden team when we see an irregular amount of reports coming our way.

The team made some improvements around connectivity from today's title update. Please let us know if you continue to see this and are open to any troubleshooting.

Global Updates

• General stability, performance & connectivity improvements and fixes
  • Reduced the chances of encountering a disconnect from online games when transitioning into gameplay. Additional fixes remain under investigation for future title updates.
Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 11 (783 Views)