stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

by reusto

Original Post

Battlefield V Infinite Loading logo Bug and Reloaded previous round infinitely

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? All servers i join
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Everyday i play battlefield 5
Summarize your bug There is an infinite loading glitch where i cannot transition to the next map or day(grand operations). It loads infinitely, making me restart my game. It usually happens on all game modes and Grands operations. For example, When i play North Africa grand operations, it loads Hamada day 1 and day 2, but it infinite loads day 3 aerodrome. Also, with conquest It can load my first match, the the next match will load infinitely. As well as other game modes.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Possibly play grand operation on multiple xbox one S and go through the whole map rotations on all gamemodes on european servers
What happens when the bug occurs? It loads infinitely on a black screen or it can reload the previous map i was on infinitely, when other people in the server are loading to a new map, Making me restart my game to join the same server, so i can play. It is highly frustrating because i have to join a queue to a game i was already in.
What should be happening instead? All the maps should be loading seemlessly and i shouldn't have to restart my game to play.

It loads infinitely on a black screen or it can reload the previous map i was on infinitely, when other people in the server are loading to a new map, Making me restart my game to join the same server, so i can play. It is highly frustrating because i have to join a queue to a game i was already in.

Message 711 of 829 (966 Views)

Re: Game freezes between matches

★★ Apprentice

PS4

IMO this is time (network load) related.

Last weeks I’ve seen no problem before 17h.

After 17h I play one match, than restart, repeat. It gets back to normal after 01h.

Message 712 of 829 (943 Views)

Re: Game freezes between matches

★ Guide

was going fine playing squad conquest thismorning doing matches back to back. as soon as i go back to conquest or another large player mode it starts again

Message 713 of 829 (872 Views)

Re: stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

★★ Novice

Still happening after every game of conquest or in between days on operations not just me a lot of friends to absolutely joke after 2 patches,I give up

Message 714 of 829 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

is it something to do with the game holding onto old data to long?? see my attached image. after a few matches i have tons of achievements from previous games show up in the post match screen. this is even after i havnt played for a couple of hours. the game had even been closed multiple times

Message 715 of 829 (824 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem on Xbox. There seems to be no legitimate fix right now but I’m sure this bug will be fixed by the next patch hopefully.

Message 716 of 829 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi , guys , i have the same problem on PC  and i have uninstalled graphic driver using DDU , reinstall gpu driver for my graphic card from Nvidia, version 417.22, i have also reinstallled chipset drivers for motherboard and seems to work  now . I will test more today and see if i was just lucky . Also check if you have the latest bios and firmware update for motherboad .

Message 717 of 829 (630 Views)

Re: Battlefield V Infinite Loading logo Bug and Reloaded previous round infinite

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@byUDSThis is a BSOD- i think some hardware is broken on your console

Message 718 of 829 (625 Views)

★ Guide

@G3org3FX chipset drivers etc should not be anything anyone needs to touch. people are going to end up screwing something up on their pcs trying to attempt stuff which they shouldnt have to. their (DICE/EA) game is broken and THEY need to fix it on their end. no other game does this so its obviously their crap that needs fixing not ours. plus the fact it is across all platforms (pc/xbox/ps4) says its not something anyone should be screwing around with their own systems trying to fix

Message 719 of 829 (875 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
How to explain we have this issue and most doesnt ? For example none of my friends has this problem , its weird .
Message 720 of 829 (853 Views)