stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

by reusto

Original Post

Re: Game freezes between matches

★ Apprentice

Ea games is ignoring all 70 messages that we have on this post. This is a major issue and we all collaborated with all the troubleshooting available from our part. Why they Don't accepted that they sell us a

broken game ,😉

Message 91 of 829 (1,016 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I always join usa servers so how is that outside my region

Message 92 of 829 (1,187 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I get the same issue as you guys.

At end of round it as it tries to display the Progression/statistics etc screen it fades off to black and just displays your Squad icons in the bottom right and the Loading icon going round and round ad infinitum. 

Have to CTRL-ALT-DEL out to end task and reboot in. 

This wasn't happening during the early access week before the main release. It started happening occasionally then it just got worse and happens after match I play now.

Message 93 of 829 (1,159 Views)

Re: stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

★ Novice

as the match ends im just stuck on a loading screen for ever and how to competely force quit the game 

Message 94 of 829 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I've had more success with continuing on to next maps if I change to Windowed mode. I stumbled on this accidentally because the last time I started up BF5 it loaded up that way. I stayed with it and did 3 matches in a row - that has never happened before for me.

Pretty sure I'd tried windowed mode the 1st days of release but while I don't like it its better than constantly closing and restarting the game.

Message 95 of 829 (1,248 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem on the PS4 this happens to me 100% of the time. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and I went without the glitch for the first match of my day but after that it has continued. This same problem happens to me when I try to leave the match at the end with a 50% chance of it happening.

Message 96 of 829 (1,242 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue, but on a standard PS4 (17/11/2018).
Message 97 of 829 (1,235 Views)

★★ Guide

Hello @reusto

manny people have this problem, but i heard that some peoole got it fixed by doing this : 

1 go to folder path
2: C:\Users\ *****%unname%\Documents\ Battlefield V \ settings ( unname is your name that the game is installed under)

3: Delete everything in this folder

4: then go to Orgin and click on library and click on Battlefield V . Then click on repair.

5 : re run Battlefield V and it should be wrong. 

Note ! If you do this it will delete you settings you equiped on Battlefield like keybindings or control settings. 

So for every one with this problem maybe try this?? I hope this works!! 

Greatings mikekiller-46

please grant xp if this helped you or accepr solution if this fixed your problem Standard smile

Message 98 of 829 (1,229 Views)

★ Novice

mikekiller is it the prosave documents 

Message 99 of 829 (1,220 Views)

★★ Guide

@dankbergog wrote:

mikekiller is it the prosave documents 

Hello @dankbergog

Can i ask what do you mean with prosave documents? 

Message 100 of 829 (1,188 Views)