Re: stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

by AgentVali

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Since the last small patch, I've only had 1 double loading spinner, this was after a conquest. No black screens of death.  (I am on PC) So its still not PERFECT, but i've played alot of matches now, and it only bugged out one time, i can deal with it.  Was hoping to check back in and see no more complaints, but i see it's still happening to users. Hope this issue becomes totally resolved for all users!

Message 531 of 829 (855 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry
Does not work ! Ridiculous attitude of EA! So far without correction!
Message 532 of 829 (842 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry  - is there any plans to hot fix this before the "major" client update in January? Or is it EA's intent to turn their back on a significant amount of players across all platforms? 

Message 533 of 829 (827 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think I understand why the former CEO of Dice left EA now.  He knew EA was pushing forward with deadlines instead of addressing the quality of the product.  I can't believe I preordered something that isn't even Beta quality. 

Message 534 of 829 (808 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
Yup Xbox one
Message 535 of 829 (741 Views)

Community Manager

*Update*

The DICE team is still looking into this but I was able to find a thread where there were a few things that worked out for some Battlefield players. Here are some potential workaround solutions below:

• PS4: When you feel the loading hangs. Hit the PS button to go to the PS4 main menu and press it again to bring you back to Battlefield V to get passed the loading.
  • Xbox/PlayStation Go to Storage and delete the saved data. I would recommend uploading your saved data before deleting it. After deleting your storage, try to start your game again and play a few online matches. You’ll probably lose your campaign progress, but your online progress should be fine. If anything is lost, your storage will be backed up already.
  • PS4: "I fixed the infinite loading on the PS4 by moving the game from extended storage to system storage. Not sure if it's THE solution, but it worked for me."
  • XboxIf you get the "BLACK SCREEN" try hitting START > Dpad Down > Dpad Down > A button. Works like a charm most of the time.

Sources: 

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/163668/infinite-loading-screens-100-after-every-comp...

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1391774#Comment_1391774

If anyone has any success with those workarounds please let the rest of the community know. We know the impact it's having on your experience with Battlefield V and want to thank you again for sticking this out with us. 

Blueberry.png
Message 536 of 829 (815 Views)

Re: Game freezes between matches

★ Novice
It’s been a month since you posted this and for me at least there’s no change any update on your situation????
Message 537 of 829 (839 Views)

Re: Game freezes between matches

★★ Apprentice

And as always, no answer or solution to the problem! We have been forced to swallow this bug since EA's official launch and non-solution.
Look at that stupid situation, in Beta there was no such bug!
kkkkkkkkkk That joke EA. And no use following the steps indicated, always without solution!
An error that directly affects the gameplay of thousands of players and nothing!

Message 538 of 829 (819 Views)

★★★ Novice

i got after every round  stuck in loading screen tonight,its really annoying when i spend 50% of my time waiting in queue and got stuck in loading again.AngryAngryAngry

Message 539 of 829 (810 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

got that issue again now since a few days (last patch) after its been allegedly fixed in a patch a month ago, each after each map change or after quitting the loading screen is stuck and i need to alt-f4; also, since the last patch ive started experiencing freezes, which lead to a crash a few seconds later, for the first time ever (no such issues in alpha/beta/release until last patch)

Message 540 of 829 (800 Views)