Re: Game freezes between matches

by lWho_I_aMl

Original Post

Re: stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

★★★ Novice

PS4 original and Same problem that stuck when I changed the map.

It’s my first time to bought the battlefield serial game, actually I’m very disappointed.

The BUG still haven’t fixed till the update from EA today. I will not suggest anyone to buy the game unless the BUG fixed.

Message 271 of 829 (779 Views)

Re: stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

★★★★ Novice

This issue observed with the patch at 2018/12/5 22:45 JST on PS4.

I'm not sure that the Update Note indicates this issue. They only mention like "Infinite Loading Screen"...

Message 272 of 829 (766 Views)

Re: Hang up with load screen, can not proceed to next game

★★★★ Novice

Issue again occurred after patch at 5th Dec. 2018 22:45 JST.

Not fixed as of now.

Message 273 of 829 (761 Views)

★ Apprentice

Unbelievable even after the latest update on 12/5/2018 they didn't repair this *.....The EoR still stuck .... what a shame... they know that they really mess this * really bad this time. That's why they lower the game price to $29.99 they charge us for premium a premium *. very disappointed .... lost a BF fAN

Message 274 of 829 (736 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
yep agree still having this as well, this is really annoying i hoped that it will be fixed today but it didn't what a shame. and so many people have it.
Message 275 of 829 (731 Views)

Game Infinite loading after a map/day change

★★★ Apprentice

so after the patch that came today the issue is still there and many other players have it as well! after a round ends and it changes day/map its loading for ever with a black screen and the V symbol on the top right corner just circling around . 

DICE/EA. pls

Message 276 of 829 (593 Views)

Re: Hang up with load screen, can not proceed to next game

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Same here. When finish a round and press continue, the game stuck in last map loading screen without cycle the next map. Must quit from task manager!

This occurred  when Dec 5th patch applied. No problem since then.

Message 277 of 829 (718 Views)

Still infinity Loading after every Match

★★★★ Novice

Stilll got infinity Loading Screen after the Patch. It cant be, that this bug was in Batlefield 1 and Battlefront 2 and Dice cant manage to patch this. Funny thing i can play whole day without problems but on 6pm german time the loading problem starts???

Message 278 of 829 (540 Views)

Re: Still infinity Loading after every Match

★★★ Apprentice
do you have 2 monitors? and also what programs runs while you game? and what's your main monitor refresh rate?
Message 279 of 829 (522 Views)

Re: Still infinity Loading after every Match

★★★★ Novice

I donbt have a second Monitor and i5 2400 with gtx970 a freidn of mine has the same pc and no loading issues. its not hardware or software related we have the same pcs same software

Message 280 of 829 (518 Views)