Re: Game freezes between matches

by lWho_I_aMl

Original Post

Can only play one match at a time

★★★ Newbie

Ps4, Australia. 

Whenever i finish a match, i check the aftergame summary and then the game tries to reload the previous map and i get stuck on a loading screen. This happens almost everytime, on all maps and has since launch.

Message 221 of 829 (711 Views)

Re: Can only play one match at a time

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me once on PC. 

Message 222 of 829 (703 Views)

Re: Stuck on loading screen in between matches on xbox one

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem on PC also. I think they gonna fix it with the new upcoming patch at 4th december.

Message 223 of 829 (898 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
idk why but im again getting it like every second round now. DICE PLS.
Message 224 of 829 (921 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Many of us have lived with this issue since Origin Premier release almost a month ago. Obviously hotfixes or small patches aren't in this company's modus operandi. Big patch Dec 4 - hope that fixes it.
Message 225 of 829 (870 Views)

★ Apprentice
Already check the specs of the december patch, but ir looks like they are ignoring our problems
Message 226 of 829 (858 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@williesnake wrote:
Already check the specs of the december patch, but ir looks like they are ignoring our problems

This was in the Sneak Peak at Dec 4 patch:

Endless EOR (End of Round)

• Resolved! This was fixed with the recent Battlefield V 11-26-2018 Server Update. If you’re still experiencing issues, please let us know so we can refine.

I hadn't noticed a patch so must have been a quick update that passed me by. I've had more consecutive matches so maybe it has improved. I will pay more attention but if you are still having problems maybe a new thread is in order - they seem to be ignoring this one.

Message 227 of 829 (848 Views)

★★ Novice

Still happening as of yesterday.  In fact, as of this morning, I'm getting the same infinite loading screen when LAUNCHING the game, not just between servers.  Multiple reinstalls of Origin/BF5 have not helped.  Odd I'd have to do that for a game that was working fine yesterday and didn't seem to have any updates overnight (not that Origin would tell me about them anyways).

Message 228 of 829 (843 Views)

Re: stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

★★★★ Novice

I have observed similar issue on PS4 platform also.

Let me attach the bug report of PS4 to make this prioritized to EA/DICE. Thank you.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Hang-up-with-load-screen-can-not-proceed-to-next-game/m-p/7209...

Message 229 of 829 (825 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here .Nothing solved. Same issue when loading maps

Message 230 of 829 (831 Views)