Re: Game freezes between matches

by necropxhyte

Original Post

Re: stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

We'll be getting a potential fix for the infinite loading screen with the December 4th Update. It's just around the corner.

https://twitter.com/JaqubAjmal/status/1066070898850050049

PS: The double loading icon is a known issue.

https://twitter.com/freeortman/status/1066518661119258624

Message 211 of 829 (1,697 Views)

Re: stuck on server loading screen when changing maps (double loading spinner)

★ Novice
Same here. Restart game 20 times a night
Message 212 of 829 (1,681 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Goddam game connection lost twice today really making me regret purchase. Oh yeah in addition to freezing after every non-TDM round. 

Fix this * 

Message 213 of 829 (1,666 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
so guys i found an other some sort of a playable extender you could say.

so i notice every time my Nvidia program is runing its happening and when its closed i can play much more games (between 6-11 or ever more)
so try to close Nvidia program if its ruining and also turn off sharing in the Nvidia Program.
hope it will help some of you out there Standard smile
Message 214 of 829 (1,641 Views)

Never-ending load screen

★★★★ Novice

Playing on PS4 Pro. 100 mb connection. Deluxe edition.

I was able to play the first night at launch for about 3 hours without issue. Starting on the 16th, I get a load screen that never ends after each and every round, without fail. I've tried every suggested fix, to the point that @eahelp is out of suggestions. 

This is absolutely gamebreaking as force closing the app, restarting and rejoining the queue is simply garbage. I shouldn't have to do it. Period. 

I hope this a priority as myself and others paid extra simply to play early only to find out we can barely play at all. 

Message 215 of 829 (1,427 Views)

★ Guide
if the nvidia driver is the issue, a hotfix driver has just been released that fixes unresponsive edge browser; maybe the game uses some similar procedures or even a browser integration between rounds and is similarly affected by the nvidia driver issue before its been fixed now in hotfix version 417.21
Message 216 of 829 (1,487 Views)

BfV stuck on loading next game

★★★★ Novice
Bf5, PS4, multiplayer, after a game is finished I get stuck either on the loading screen for the nect game or on a black screen. This happens 95% of the time. I'm going to get a refund if thus isn't resolved. I can't believe what a disappointment bfv is. Someone please help
Message 217 of 829 (1,653 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA where is the feedback on this issue? Its been weeks, my brother and friend have had this issue since the patch before the one on the 26th.  This is ridiculous.

Message 218 of 829 (1,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dice plese fix or eles iam going back 2 cod I am giving you a nother chance i cant take it any more

Message 219 of 829 (1,445 Views)

Re: Stuck on loading screen in between matches on xbox one

★ Novice

I have the same problem.
After playing one or at most 2 rounds, either by myself in multiplayer or with friends in a squad/party in multiplayer I get stuck on the loading page with a double load symbol in the top right and can only view my squad. I cannot quit/exit unless I go to the Xbox home page and quit the game that way.

I originally thought it was just slow. I have even tried moving the game to an external solid state HDD to improve loading but it still hangs.

I would say it gets stuck 75% of the time after round one. I am yet to get past 3 rounds without it freezing.

Region: Australia
The photo attached was what appeared after playing the Twisted steel map and letting it load the next round. 

Message 220 of 829 (1,303 Views)