stuck - EoS "defeating the kett" quest

by eu_Ryu

Original Post

Re: stuck - EoS "defeating the kett" quest

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
"I'm having issues - I have "Clear out the remaining defenders"... except there aren't any and nothing else after beating Invictor."

Hey there,

this happened to me from time to time and usually its caused by enemies spawned/stuck underground or thrown from your ground level by any skill/explosion to lower level and then unable to come back to attack you, so look around. Enemies stuck underground can be found using scanner and then killing them by some skill that can traverse obstacles f.e. biotic Shockwave etc.

GL

Message 11 of 25 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's down not up, Go down trough the hole, there should be a door, through the door, and boss fight.
Message 12 of 25 (1,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no reload option. The leave and come back proposal is also not working, the Kett simply reload and the mission continues to remain not completed prevent furtherer advancement of the game. With the tremendous volume of people experiencing this issue or "Bug", when will there be a resolution?

It is incredibly frustrating the fact that I purchased this game and it does not work especially seeing the number of people who are also experiencing this issue yet nothing is being done 

Message 13 of 25 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I have defeated every kett on the planet instill the mission does not complete I've left the planet and come back multiple times but still can I get a completion on the mission highly upset when I play a game especially the Mass Effect series I gofor hundred percent completion which won't be possible because of this glitch is there a way to get a completion even after I've killed every single Kett on the planet
Message 14 of 25 (1,284 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @jaywalker061707

The Defeating the Kett side quest is not about killing all Kett on Eos. It is about clearing the Power station kill the boss and disable the station.

Follow the quest marker on the HUD to see where you are supposed to go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 25 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have cleared the entire station there is no more navigation Pointe to follow but the mission is still not complete
Message 16 of 25 (1,268 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Have you taken the elevator to the Zenith room and used the console there?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 17 of 25 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes
Message 18 of 25 (1,258 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Then the quest is finished. If it is not marked finished there is nothing you can do except load a savegame prior to the quest or start a new game.

Message 19 of 25 (1,254 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not soon enough. Those of us in the future who could only afford to play in 2019 are still looking for answers.

Message 20 of 25 (1,127 Views)