Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia gtx 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? heart of rage, but it doesnt matter, same on all maps
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. forge, fort tarsis or quick menu
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/24/19 11:30pm pdt
Summarize your bug stats are broken in the forge. all weapon stats seem to be lvl 1 stats, but in game it does not effect damage level. however, stats for gear are mixed. some gear shows i think lvl 1 damage while others show lvl 75. impossible to tell what gear does more damage than others now since the patch. screenshot attached
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go into the forge and compare similar legendary gear. some will show damage less than 500 damage, while others show 8000+. does not effect in game play as i can see the damage boxes are still the same amount before the patch.
What happens when the bug occurs? just can't tell what gear does what damage now because some show a lot and others dont even though it game I think the damage numbers are correct.
What should be happening instead? stats should be relative so we can tell what item we should use.

stats are broken in forge. some gear stats show super low dps while others are high. in game it seems to be the same numbers as before the patch. can't tell which gear does more damage then others now. weapons also show super low damage numbers in forge compared to before the patch. literally everything has a dps of less than 100, even for legendary weapons lvl 75. 

Message 1 of 4 (155 Views)

Re: stats broken in forge

★ Apprentice
I got this problem as well for my Epic Weapons and Rare Weapons, basically all the weapons have I think Level 1 Damage shown in the Forge and Vault.

Gear and Components do not seem to have the damage bug though.
Message 2 of 4 (143 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah, all weapon stats seem to be bugged, but i'm getting the same bug on certain gear. see screenshots. at least if it were all gear i could figure out what has better stats, but in this case, i can't now. 

Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This one they have at least acknowledged as a known bug:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/News-Updates/Anthem-Known-Issues-4-24-2019/m-p/7822928#M12

Message 4 of 4 (64 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help