by SassiLassi

Original Post

stair misalignment

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.54.120.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place stairs against a wall, using grid for reference.
What happens when the bug occurs? Stairs elongate when placed against a wall.
What do you expect to see? Stairs should align with walls and fences when against walls, as they do when placed alone.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

In the screenshot he furthest set of stairs leads to an upper floor, the closest stands alone. Fences placed for reference.

Edit: only happens on Lagoon Look lot in Sulani

Message 1 of 4 (708 Views)

Re: stair misalignment

★★★★ Guide
@Angel2904x It appears from the wall in your picture that you're using a tall wall. The stairs you place against this wall will be taller than normal so they reach the upper floor. The stand-alone stairs are set for short walls.
Message 2 of 4 (681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried on all wall heights, the stairs were still off, as seen with the grid alignment. It is working on other lots, just not Lagoon Look.

Message 3 of 4 (673 Views)

Hero
@Angel2904x Are you still having issues with this after the update ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (591 Views)