Re: some female sims change their last names after married, others don't

by EA_Leeloo

Original Post

some female sims change their last names after married, others don't

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of 'em except eco, get famous, paranormal, pet stuff, tiny living, cats n dogs, realms of magic, vampire.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know about you, but I'm being observant female sims I am playing when they get married.
What happens when the bug occurs? My female sims changed their last names after they got married, others they didn't.
What do you expect to see? Maybe change their last names once they a knot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please don't reply to my posts if you feel you DISAGREE with me. The last post that I made and someone reply to my post is f**cking annoys me. I just want to report. That's it. Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: some female sims change their last names after married, others don't

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @my_immortal88,

I can see that you already started another thread on the same topic here.  

Since you have been getting responses to your question there, I'm closing this thread as a duplicate.

Also, please refrain from using profanity when posting here as it is against our forum rules.

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)