skating rink sims 4

by ludivina6

Original Post

skating rink sims 4

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansion packs, all game packs, stuff packs: tiny living, Moschino, my first pet, laundry stuff, fitness, vintage, backyard, kids room, romantic garden, cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load a skate rink from the gallery to any neighborhood, i did it in windenburg
What happens when the bug occurs? no sim comes to the lot where the skating rink is at
What do you expect to see? other sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

mmmm

Message 1 of 6 (1,171 Views)

Re: skating rink sims 4

Hero
@ludivina6 Do you mean they don't use the rink or do you mean they don't visit the lot anymore ?

If it's the second, what lot type does the lot have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,133 Views)

★★★★ Novice

They don't use the rink at all regardless of the lot type 

Message 3 of 6 (1,125 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ludivina6 But they appear on the lot ? Your report says no NPC appear on the lot at all.

Do they use the ones that appear outside of lots ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes like if i invite a sim they go in with my sim but that is the only way
Message 5 of 6 (1,031 Views)

Hero
@ludivina6 There's the rink itself and there the lot you placed it on.

Do you NPCs on the lot itself (not the skating rink) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,019 Views)