by itsdanatime

Original Post

sims wearing clothes+shoes during shower/bath & error saving a house on library

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? university, get famous, get together
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. give an infant a bath 2. make an adult/teenager sim take shower/bath 3.run Sims4 tray importer after saving a house including cc item (even one cc item) 4. save a house using a ladder on a library and run the Sims4 tray importer
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. give an infant a bath, - ever since this november update, infants wear shoes and diaper - they should be naked 2. make an adult/teenager sim take shower/bath : adults and teenager sim wear random CC item while taking bath or shower - i even deleted CC and they still wear the same CC item while taking bath or shower 3.run Sims4 tray importer after saving a house including cc item (even one cc item) ever since november update, when i save a house on my library, the sims4 tray importer says a mod file is missing (it actually doesn't miss any cc item) - and the name of the missing mod file is 0x000000000003FBFB, and for every house i saved on my library, the exact same file is missing : this never happened before the november update -i have attached its screenshot 4. run Sims4 tray importer after saving a house using a ladder on a library and run the Sims4 tray importer : it says ladder has error
What do you expect to see? when any sim take bath or shower, they should be naked, no cc (even when i deleted cc or not), and no shoes and when i save a house on my library, there should be no error, it shouldnt say a CC item i dont even have (0x000000000003FBFB) is missing and house with ladder should not be error in the Sims4 tray importer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. november 2020 patch, and deleted cc - and adults, teenagers stil wears CC item in shower and bath

hi, i have some issues since november 2020 update

1. give an infant a bath, - ever since this november update, infants wear shoes and diaper - they should be naked

2. make an adult/teenager sim take shower/bath : adults and teenager sim wear random CC item while taking bath or shower - i even deleted the CC and they still wear the same CC item while taking bath or shower

3.run Sims4 tray importer after saving a house including cc item (even one cc item) ever since november update, when i save a house on my library, the sims4 tray importer says a mod file is missing (it actually doesn't miss any cc item) - and the name of the missing mod file is 0x000000000003FBFB, and for every house i saved on my library, the exact same file is missing : this never happened before the november update -i have attached its screenshot

4. run Sims4 tray importer after saving a house using a ladder on a library and run the Sims4 tray importer : it says ladder has error

Message 1 of 2 (1,457 Views)

Re: sims wearing clothes+shoes during shower/bath & error saving a house on

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @itsdanatime,

After reading your first bug, it seems like it could be referring to this issue here: Toddlers are always generated wearing shoes in their Swimwear. Could you maybe take a look at this bug report?

It would also be great if you could please check to see if there are active bug reports that we're tracking on your issues already. A good thing to start with is using the search function. And to get an overview of currently active bug reports, check the "Compiled list of reported issues".

If you can't find a report on your issues, please create new bug reports for each individual bug. This makes it a lot easier for us to track things and provide relevant info. Standard smile 

Also, since you're mentioning that your CC is still affecting your game, it sounds like the content wasn't removed properly. Can you please follow the steps in this thread to uninstall your CC and see if it helps. 

For now, I'm locking this thread.

Thank you,

Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,396 Views)