by ambirrer

Original Post

sims stay "greyed" out after coming home from work and/or school

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Discover University, Cottage Living, Spa Day, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party, Romantic Garden, Vintage Glamour, Laundry Day, Paranormal, Bust The Dust
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time my sims leaves a non-freelance job or school and come home they remain greyed out. I cannot access their inventory nor can I track them. I also cannot change the way they interact/perform while at work or school. They cannot "make friends" or "work hard" for example. They cannot go to work the next day nor are they earning money with this bug.
What do you expect to see? My sims should come home normal from work and school.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I played a few hours with the eco-lifestyle demo. Then in my next game the issue started.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and started a new game, not using old save files, with the fresh install but the bug is still occurring. I have better exceptions and others that haven't indicated any issues with my mods. I have cleared my cache file and repaired the game many times. Help please!

Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)

Re: sims stay "greyed" out after coming home from work and/or school

Hero
@ambirrer Does it occur if you remove your mods and test without them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (284 Views)